Bills re-sign Jason Croom to 1-year deal

16 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

1) they need 90 guys. 
2) FA hasn’t started

It's the same 5 guys...

16 minutes ago, bigK14094 said:

Croom never had a shot l ast year w the injuries.  He was in a prove it in camp last year, couldn't do it.  This is his shot w the Bills.  Nothing to do with the PEGS imho.

Come on...

• Haha (+1) 1

Knox is the guy, like other guys they’ve drafted, they believe in him, and if he makes a second year jump, will be a serious weapon. 

Not in love with the other 4, but unless y’all want to be the Ravens offense, it doesn’t make a ton of sense to bring in a high priced FA or use a high pick on a guy to be our #2 behind Knox. 

Kroft is the wild card.   After him we have a blocking TE, a developmental TE and then whatever Croom is.  

If Kroft is healthy, big if, then this group is middle of the pack in the NFL, with potential to be more based on youth (Knox) and health (Kroft).   I’ll take that as long as our OL and QB make expected jumps and we upgrade RB and WR.  

Edited by SCBills
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Knox is the guy, like other guys they’ve drafted, they believe in him, and if he makes a second year jump, will be a serious weapon. 

Not in love with the other 4, but unless y’all want to be the Ravens offense, it doesn’t make a ton of sense to bring in a high priced FA or use a high pick on a guy to be our #2 behind Knox. 

Kroft is the wild card.   After him we have a blocking TE, a developmental TE and then whatever Croom is.  

If Kroft is healthy, big if, then this group is middle of the pack in the NFL, with potential to be more based on youth (Knox) and health (Kroft).   I’ll take that as long as our OL and QB make expected jumps and we upgrade RB and WR.  

Kroft has 1 productive year in his career—and it was mediocre.  Adding that kind of production to Knoxs handfuls of catches will not likely make them a middle of the pack duo.   

1 hour ago, Mrbojanglezs said:

Am I the only person that is put off by the owners daughter dating a player? 

Talk about conflict of interest 

Title should say" Pegula's daughter signs Croom to 1 yr deal"

1 minute ago, BuffaloMatt said:

Beane knows you have to have depth at all positions as being the key to winning the Lombardi!!!!

At worst, hire Rob Ryan as an assistant TE coach.  He’ll have the boys so bulked up in weight from Golden Corral Buffet visits that the Bills can use them on the O line.

• Haha (+1) 1

This is the type of thing that destroys the good thing that we have going with Beanie and McD. If Croom was forced on them to take up a roster spot  and get playing time then we are heading for turmoil. If we released Croom right now I highly doubt he would get signed with another team.