Bills re-sign Jason Croom to 1-year deal

24 minutes ago, BuffaloBillies said:

Looks like we're rolling with what we've got at TE. You could definitely do worse than: Knox, Kroft, Croom, Smith, Sweeney... although one of these guys might get cut. Solid "B" imo

I'd grade that position group a "C" at best. I unlike most of this board am not terribly high on Knox. I just don't think pro's learn to catch @ 23yrs of age. I see him as a liability in the passing game and  he was 2nd fiddle to Lee Smith in the running game. I'm certain he'll make a couple of splashy plays again this year and this board will go crazy over his potential.

I don't want bash him, and I hope he proves me wrong, but until then this group is a "C".

I still think the real gem here may be Sweeney. I'm disappointed we didn't see more of him last year and I hope he gets more opportunities this year. Go Bills!

• Like (+1) 3

2 minutes ago, BeastMaster said:

This tells me they are really gonna go after some wideouts and probably a RB also.

We were told they were gonna upgrade the offense, and so far it's been keeping the same cast of characters.

ummm... I’m pretty sure we were told that they want to start “signing their own”...

51 minutes ago, BuffaloBillies said:

Looks like we're rolling with what we've got at TE. You could definitely do worse than: Knox, Kroft, Croom, Smith, Sweeney... although one of these guys might get cut. Solid "B" imo

Agree, it is very likely they are done with this upcoming seasons TE room, now having said that, I will be shown to be wrong... 

The O line is virtually complete, as is the TE room, Beane is getting the ducks in a row pre FA and draft.  RBs, and WRs rooms are on deck. Defense will be handled in similar fashion.

Go Bills!!!

49 minutes ago, Mrbojanglezs said:

Am I the only person that is put off by the owners daughter dating a player? 

Talk about conflict of interest 

Jealousy maybe,  ?

11 minutes ago, BeastMaster said:

This tells me they are really gonna go after some wideouts and probably a RB also.

We were told they were gonna upgrade the offense, and so far it's been keeping the same cast of characters.

1) they need 90 guys. 
2) FA hasn’t started

1 hour ago, Mrbojanglezs said:

Am I the only person that is put off by the owners daughter dating a player? 

Talk about conflict of interest 

To me it's not really any of my business and it should not be anyone else's for that matter.