Predict Shaq Lawson's contract

Just now, wppete said:

I think Shaq is trying to tell us something!!! I really hope we sign him and let Phillips walk. 

I 100% agree. He is a stud against the run and keeps improving as a pass rusher. I really hope we can resign him.

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Hardhatharry said:

You guys know he has no other NFL pictures.

@SalSports

I try never to read too much into social media posts from players, but with Kroft’s restructure and Spain’s re-signing, this could mean something from Shaq Also, there’s not much else to do tonight, so I’ll read too much into social media accounts

?

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 4

10 minutes ago, Captain_Quint said:

So 4L..... 4 years/50 million? Has Shaq ever communicated in roman numerals before? 

Quint...this is a brilliant interpretation..even if it turns out not to be factual...great work.

34 minutes ago, H2o said:

Yeah, but I take the "4L❤" as "For Life" so hopefully meaning an extension is about to be announced. :thumbsup:

This is also brilliant.  You guys are good at Social Media Speak!

Edited by JoeF
  • Like (+1) 1

31 minutes ago, H2o said:

Yeah, but I take the "4L❤" as "For Life" so hopefully meaning an extension is about to be announced. :thumbsup:

Or, and just spitballing here, maybe he got a sponsorship from Four Loko.  Talk about cool... ?

• Haha (+1) 1

I don’t see anyway this isn’t a contract for Shaq.  

I get that sports fans typically read into things but 4L is obviously “for life” and he’s posting a pic in a Bills uni.  

I’m glad, this dude is starting to figure it out. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, MAJBobby said:

On Bills Mafia FB group a guy claiming to know Shaq has re-signed 4 years (what he was told). 7.5M AAV is also what he was told. 

said will be announced later tonight or tomorrow 

That would be an awesome job by both Shaq and Beane!

16 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

On Bills Mafia FB group a guy claiming to know Shaq has re-signed 4 years (what he was told). 7.5M AAV is also what he was told. 

said will be announced later tonight or tomorrow 

That would be a massive coup and would put us in a great spot to be able to add to the position while keeping Shaq.