Predict Shaq Lawson's contract

5 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

That would be a massive coup and would put us in a great spot to be able to add to the position while keeping Shaq.

Amazing deal if true. A 20 million dollar home town discount.  Can confirm Beane is a witch if true.

Are we able to assume Beane made the corona virus in his cauldron to scare free agents into lesser contracts?

1 hour ago, MAJBobby said:

On Bills Mafia FB group a guy claiming to know Shaq has re-signed 4 years (what he was told). 7.5M AAV is also what he was told. 

said will be announced later tonight or tomorrow 

I'd love that. He's a quality DE.  Hopefully just reaching his prime . Had a very good 2019 season. Starting to click on pass rushes and always been elite vs run. I'd really love this

2 hours ago, Heitz said:

@SalSports

I try never to read too much into social media posts from players, but with Kroft’s restructure and Spain’s re-signing, this could mean something from Shaq Also, there’s not much else to do tonight, so I’ll read too much into social media accounts

?

That’s me every night 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Haha (+1) 1

There's been some subtle instagram hinting that maybe Shaq and the Bills are closing in on a deal w/ him posting a pic of himself from this past season in uniform.  What do you predict Shaq's deal will come in at?

I'll go first......

it's tough to bet against Micheal Gianitti of Spotrac.com, his website is terrific and he does a great job at predicting contract values, he currently has Shaq's market value pegged at $7.6M/year.

I think that's slightly low, as the Bills and Shaq probably both agree he's in line for more work over the coming years with Hughes getting older and Trent Murphy likely entering the last year of an underwhelming performance/contract.  Final prediction:

4 years - $38M

1 minute ago, Pbomb said:

Highly doubt they will spend on Hughes , Shaq, Murphy and clowney 

They should.  Hughes and murphy won’t be around long

edit:  or cut murphy if need be, but we have the money for it in 2020

Edited by NewEra

5 hours ago, BuffaloBillies said:

I'm fine either way. I'd prefer they pay him (reasonably), but won't cry if another team wants to overpay. Last year he looked really good though. 

This is where I am. Won't be mad if he leaves, unless it is for pennies. Wont be totally relieved if he stays.

On 2/24/2020 at 5:21 PM, HOUSE said:

Personally I think Lawson is gone. Contract year performances are always a concern.

Hope I am wrong because I love the guy

I am usually more concerned about the " contract year" performance since he was injured when drafted and was truly full health only the past two years- he was ok in 18 and good in 19 which could certainly be from his limited time the first two years.