Bills Restructure Kroft

4 minutes ago, Buffalo619 said:

We can upgrade the position. Why depend on a guy that, chances are, will be injured. 

Olsen proves our FO want an upgrade. Why settle when Kroft is predictable? 

Whiffing on Olsen isn’t an indicator of the FO wanting to explore options and upgrade? 

its early, let’s see how this plays out, I’m sure we will pick up a free agent or draft another TE. 

Dude your in a hole and you keep digging, ya can’t get out that way.  BB is not one to sit on his laurels, relax, FA and the draft haven’t happened yet, it’s gonna be okay, really. We will all not get everything we want, that’s how real life works...

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Buffalo619 said:

You said you SAW him hit himself with a sledge hammer.

Not sure how you would construe my post into that. 

Thanks for taking the time to look up the meaning of sabotage though... :)

Why are you comforting me? I am not showing any emotion that warrants behavior like this.  

This is business. I am sorry you don’t agree. As I said, it’s early, let’s see what happens. 

I didn't construe anything, I simply read a statement you wrote saying he sabotaged his year. I took that word literally. It's like you had no clue what that word meant, yet decided to use it. You think he purposely hurt his year? After reading this post, I hope you don't feel the need to respond. There really is no need to.

53 minutes ago, Buffalo619 said:

You said you SAW him hit himself with a sledge hammer.

Not sure how you would construe my post into that. 

Thanks for taking the time to look up the meaning of sabotage though... :)

Why are you comforting me? I am not showing any emotion that warrants behavior like this.  

This is business. I am sorry you don’t agree. As I said, it’s early, let’s see what happens. 

?  ?️? just chillin, 

1 hour ago, Buffalo619 said:

The topic of this thread is Kroft. Not how Beane is doing as a GM. 

Let’s stick to topic and if you can’t be nice, please ignore me. 

Youre implying he purposely hurt himself. Do you think that’s true??

Welcome to the forum. I'd offer some advice, try to have conversations instead of doggedly trying to drive some agenda. Statements akin "You'll see see, you'll all see" tend to make people think you're more interested in everyone recognizing your genius over learning through interaction with fellow fans. It may help you identify when someone is obviously joking as well and not actually implying someone intentionally hurt themself.

Edited by jeremy2020
  • Thank you (+1) 1

On 3/14/2020 at 9:13 AM, Bronxbomber21 said:

Then they just could've cut him

That's why they did the restructure. so that if he doesn't perform well, they can without the cap hit. 

That's the entire point.

11 hours ago, jeremy2020 said:

Welcome to the forum. I'd offer some advice, try to have conversations instead of doggedly trying to drive some agenda. Statements akin "You'll see see, you'll all see" tend to make people think you're more interested in everyone recognizing your genius over learning through interaction with fellow fans. It may help you identify when someone is obviously joking as well and not actually implying someone intentionally hurt themself.

Sledgehammer!

?

On 3/13/2020 at 6:40 AM, Nick the Greek said:

He did have that great catch for a TD vs the Steelers on SNF. Here's hoping he catches a few more. 

He did make it look easy

16 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

I cant really say your wrong as nobody can predict the future.....I will say Tommy Sweeney looked good when he got on the field and did it all.  

That was in the pre-season.  When he was active for that last game against Miami and in the post-season, he didn't really do much.   Knox is way better than Sweeney in talent...