Update: NFL cancels all prodays, workouts and Pre-draft visits, Bills suspend travel of Coaches & Scouts; NFL owners meetings cancelled, No plans to change the start of the league year

I think this is a wise move considering what has happened in Europe and other countries. What the NBA has done is also the right thing and I predict the NFL Draft will be only on TV and Drafting via teleconfrence. Stay safe evryone!

Edited by Hapless Bills Fan
gratuitous political comment removed
  • Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 2

1 hour ago, wppete said:

I think this is a wise move considering what has happened in Europe and other countries. What the NBA has done is also the right thing and I predict the NFL Draft will be only on TV and Drafting via teleconfrence. Stay safe evryone!

It actually might make the draft more enjoyable. Although I believe ESPN will be running a JJ Watt feature between picks

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Reed83HOF said:

It actually might make the draft more enjoyable. Although I beleive ESPN will be running a JJ Watt feature between picks

HAHA its should be fine for the viewers and trust the NFL will make it a great show as always.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, boater said:

If other teams make likewise measures.. I'm OK.

If other teams continue scouting ops, I'm afraid the Bills will be at disadvantage at the draft.

off the top of my head the Eagles, Falcons, Chiefs, Steelers, Jags have also done this

Edit now the Phins, Jets, Redkins

52 minutes ago, Reed83HOF said:

It actually might make the draft more enjoyable. Although I believe ESPN will be running a JJ Watt feature between picks

If nothing else Goodell will have his nicest draft with no one around to boo....in less they pipe it in with some speakers or something.

Edited by Warcodered
  • Haha (+1) 2

1 hour ago, wppete said:

Nice post, someone has to be the adult in the room. ??

Just now, wppete said:

It was edited by a mod. They are now editing peoples post on twobillsdrive. 

Did you say something naughty? ?

3 hours ago, Buffalo Bills Fan said:

If there is a draft if not delayed.

The only reason I could for a delay is if they determine all teams haven’t been able to do their due diligence on scouting, interviews, etc. Otherwise all they need to conduct the draft is literally 32 phone lines, maybe some WiFi. 

"DR. DREW: “A bad flu season is 80,000 dead, we’ve got about 18,000 dead from influenza this year, we have a hundred from corona. Which should you be worried about influenza or Corona? A hundred versus 18,000? It’s not a trick question. And look, everything that’s going on with the New York cleaning the subways and everyone using Clorox wipes and get your flu shot, which should be the other message, that’s good. That’s a good thing, so I have no problem with the behaviors. What I have a problem with is the panic and the fact that businesses are getting destroyed that people’s lives are being upended, not by the virus, but by the panic. The panic must stop. And the press, they really somehow need to be held accountable because they are hurting people.”

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2020/03/10/dr_drew_pinsky_coronavirus_panic_must_stop_press_needs_to_be_held_accountable_for_hurting_people.html?fbclid=IwAR1T-gy3dcGRsqFqD6WdIxvQSW7pAHCMchs0_4UUkjdvrvdnA05u7epwyQA

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1