Huge Bills contingent at Clemson pro day

3 minutes ago, hjnick said:

Now we know why he was tired at the combine... :)

Does this push him back in the WR line???  2nd round now?

I don’t think it changes anything. I think he already could have gone in the 2nd and this time is good for his size and what i expected. It’s mostly based on film anyway 

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Like (+1) 1

42 minutes ago, BillsMafi$ said:

4.56 for Higgins

Sounds like it'll probably be reported as an "official" 4.43 or somewhere around there when it's all said and done. Basically matched what NFL teams expected of him today, but might lead to some of the media guys sliding him back up their draft boards a bit as they seemed to question his speed more than the NFL did.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

Remember this tweet, CLEARLY the Bills have an interest. You aren’t bringing your OL coach unless there was someone you wanted him to see up close. 

Cervenka was a wrestler ??

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 4

10 minutes ago, BillsFan2313 said:

Where are they projected to go in the draft?

Day 3

18 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

Remember this tweet, CLEARLY the Bills have an interest. You aren’t bringing your OL coach unless there was someone you wanted him to see up close. 

But they are not early round OL prospects, so these guys are not targets or likely options on days 1 or 2. 

Edited by Alphadawg7
  • Like (+1) 1

33 minutes ago, DCOrange said:

Sounds like it'll probably be reported as an "official" 4.43 or somewhere around there when it's all said and done. Basically matched what NFL teams expected of him today, but might lead to some of the media guys sliding him back up their draft boards a bit as they seemed to question his speed more than the NFL did.

I read the 4.43 on a Clemson message board just now...They said it's unofficial...But if that's close I think he's in play big time at #22...?