Will NFL GM’s draft players online?

3 minutes ago, CajunBillsBacker said:

Have a camera and podium at all 32 locations. ESPN can do their studio thing and show highlights and then go live at each war room when they are picking.

”Let’s go live to Buffalo, where Bills GM Brandon Beane is set to announce who the Buffalo Bills select at 22.”

That would work. 

16 hours ago, BringBackFergy said:

There’s no need for the little tables at the draft with two unknowns sitting there waiting for a call. No need for 3x5 cards. Guys like  Pancho Billa and Andre Reed don’t need to be there I suppose. Even the obnoxious Jets’ fans can stay in Brooklyn and stop

their incessant whining. 

There's also no need for that apostrophe in your title.

• Haha (+1) 1

16 hours ago, BringBackFergy said:

I love watching the draft, but I can see NFL putting a camera in every war room and showing each pick with the player reacting in his own home. No Vegas. No hugs from Roger. No handshakes from other draftees. It may very well happen and not sure what y’all think. NBA and NHL playing in empty arenas.....I can see the NFL coming up with some way to avoid “big crowds”.  How should it be handled?

In the war rooms on draft day, the GM's contact players by telephone. So, no, they will not be drafting them online.

5 hours ago, CajunBillsBacker said:

Have a camera and podium at all 32 locations. ESPN can do their studio thing and show highlights and then go live at each war room when they are picking.

”Let’s go live to Buffalo, where Bills GM Brandon Beane is set to announce who the Buffalo Bills select at 22.”

That's when they'll go to commercial

• Haha (+1) 2

21 hours ago, BringBackFergy said:

I love watching the draft, but I can see NFL putting a camera in every war room and showing each pick with the player reacting in his own home. No Vegas. No hugs from Roger. No handshakes from other draftees. It may very well happen and not sure what y’all think. NBA and NHL playing in empty arenas.....I can see the NFL coming up with some way to avoid “big crowds”.  How should it be handled?

I don't care how it's handled, I just want them to pick the right guys. They can do it with 2 tin cans and a string who cares.

2 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

You can't even get toilet paper online right now...

I read all of this yet I go to the store and every place is fully stocked on everything these people seem to be saying is out of stock.

1 minute ago, Hardhatharry said:

I don't care how it's handled, I just want them to pick the right guys. They can do it with 2 tin cans and a string who cares.

I read all of this yet I go to the store and every place is fully stocked on everything these people seem to be saying is out of stock.

not out this way