Random Place to Spot a Bills Logo

6 minutes ago, fl az fan said:

No way this tops the previous post :wub:

TelAvi_Bills.jpg

I can't post the close up for some reason. My brother sent me that from a hotel in Tel Aviv a couple years back 

Lol, I was squinting trying to read the yellow sign, then realized there was a charging Buffalo next to it. That's cool.

I've been in NZ for 15 years now and still haven't seen any Bills stuff.  I have my eye out though!

I would have thought I'd spot a tourist wearing something Bills related by now.

About 10 years ago, I was driving through town (Nelson) and saw a guy wearing a Sabres jersey.  I pulled the car up to him, shouted "Lets go Buffalo" and drove off.

I think I scared the living poo outta the poor fella! Ha!

(If you're on this board, apologies.)

BTW, great idea for a thread topic

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Bubba Gump said:

facebook_1584045837768.jpg

Would be good if there were some a** there

23 hours ago, Htt2821 said:

I saw that on Jeff’s bass back in 2013 and automatically thought Bills...looked into it further and it is the logo of a skateboard company I believe...broke my damn heart

How is the skateboard company allowed to use the exact logo?

I was in Fargo ND for work (Yeah even I don't know why) and was eating lunch and guy my age walks in with his girlfriend and hes wearing a Bills hat. I said "Hey man, I like your hat" We get to talking and it turns out he was from Victor (suburb of Rochester) and I'm from Fairport which is the next down over. He graduated a year behind me

Crazy world

On ‎3‎/‎11‎/‎2020 at 7:51 PM, BfloBillsFan said:

unnamed.thumb.jpg.a44244b09de6e91ac12efa6f167c4c54.jpg

Got an email from Pearl Jam and noticed the Standing Bills logo on the bass of Jeff Ament.  This isn't a thread about PJ but thought it was cool even though it's unlikely related to the team.

I saw that he also has a guitar with a Saints logo.  From what I could gather, he's a Seahawks fan.

I live in Rochester, NY but was running a job down in Winter Park, FL and was looking to hire a mason for the job and made calls to a half dozen contractors. 

Up pulls a pick up truck with a Bills logo as the front license plate - what an awesome surprise!  He had moved there from WNY.  Fast forward - of course -  I hired him for the job! 

On 3/11/2020 at 8:17 PM, Htt2821 said:

I saw that on Jeff’s bass back in 2013 and automatically thought Bills...looked into it further and it is the logo of a skateboard company I believe...broke my damn heart

he became a Bills fan because of the logo :D      , I've heard crazier stories.

On 3/12/2020 at 8:37 AM, SlimShady'sGhost said:

b0r9f9fimaa2zvbjpg-f086bec4a17993f2.jpg

who's that ?

Edited by Buffalo Barbarian