Random Place to Spot a Bills Logo

unnamed.thumb.jpg.a44244b09de6e91ac12efa6f167c4c54.jpg

Got an email from Pearl Jam and noticed the Standing Bills logo on the bass of Jeff Ament.  This isn't a thread about PJ but thought it was cool even though it's unlikely related to the team.

• Like (+1) 5
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Not a logo, but news about the Bills.  Was doing some work at a Wendy's out in New Mexico, and in their office they had a one page, weekly newsletter, hanging on a bulletin board. Things like promo items ending, new items coming, etc. But at the bottom was what caught my attention. It was a few sentences about the passing of Ralph Wilson. I asked the store manager, and they told me the District Manager is a big Bills fan and is always including little blurbs about the Bills in their weekly newsletter. 

• Like (+1) 2

9 hours ago, Just Jack said:

Not a logo, but news about the Bills.  Was doing some work at a Wendy's out in New Mexico, and in their office they had a one page, weekly newsletter, hanging on a bulletin board. Things like promo items ending, new items coming, etc. But at the bottom was what caught my attention. It was a few sentences about the passing of Ralph Wilson. I asked the store manager, and they told me the District Manager is a big Bills fan and is always including little blurbs about the Bills in their weekly newsletter. 

Oh man, I love Wendy’s. Can you grab me some of those chili sauce packets? Also, Go Bills

Edited by uticaclub

1 hour ago, Mango said:

That woman who birthed and killed her baby in the bathroom of what looks like a Bills Bar in PA. Not our proudest moment as Bills fans. 

Lower Saucon Township police investigate Aug. 19, 2013, after a fetus was found in a toilet tank at Starters Pub on Route 378.

I considered any number of tasteless jokes, and decided not to, so I'll say it without the joke:

the fake logos are bad enough, but the Bills logo facing the wrong way versus the text is driving me nuts.

It was in a market in Hanalei, HI.  Dude was wearing a Bills hat.  He was pumped we had just hired Rex.  He says I'll show you hw much I love the Bills, dropped trou & had the charging Buffalo tattooed on his cheek.  He could have kept his display of Bills' love to himself.  

• Haha (+1) 1