Pats hire Eliot Wolf as a consultant

30 minutes ago, atlbillsfan1975 said:

-Players aren’t wanting to come to NE as much because word is spreading Belichick is tough to play for.

Probably has more to do with the fact that TB is at the end of his career and that he may not be back in NE this year.

• Like (+1) 1

35 minutes ago, atlbillsfan1975 said:

-Finally admitting Belichick isn’t a great drafter? 

-Belichick is going to have to focus more on game planning with the QB position in question, even with Brady.

-Players aren’t wanting to come to NE as much because word is spreading Belichick is tough to play for. 

Pretty sure that has been common knowledge for more than a decade.

3 hours ago, wppete said:

It’s over for NE. They are done. 

Getting close to the end.  Scarnecchia retired for good.  Brady likely gone and in decline anyway. 

I can see Belicheat sticking around for another year or so and then calling it quits.

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, MJS said:

Pretty sure that has been common knowledge for more than a decade.

But they were always a threat to go to the SB, so most players weighed that over a difficult to play for Belichick, as well as less pay.

4 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

Browns still paying him for 2 more years :bag:

..don't quote me Yolo, but I thought I read that "Rebate Jimmy" is paying off $50+ mil to his long list of "formers".......BTW, Eliot is long time NFL personnel guru Ron Wolf's kid (see Green Bay)......

Edited by OldTimeAFLGuy

3 hours ago, Happy Gilmore said:

But they were always a threat to go to the SB, so most players weighed that over a difficult to play for Belichick, as well as less pay.

Yup.  The days of being able to go cheap on QB's and everything else are gone.