2020 season tickets are HERE! #GoBills

28 minutes ago, Seasons1992 said:

Doesn't appear to be many seats left at all.....

That's interesting ...   kind of.    

only because I've read where the STH's are ready to dump them because of the price hike.  

silly me for believing what

s been written on the interwebs 

16 minutes ago, SlimShady'sGhost said:

That's interesting ...   kind of.    

only because I've read where the STH's are ready to dump them because of the price hike.  

silly me for believing what

s been written on the interwebs 

Never considered canceling my season tix because of the price increase - still one of the cheapest tickets in the league.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, bigK14094 said:

Because of the virus threat, games will now be played in empty stadiums....Buffalo will have the New Era TV studio. (I jest, sort of anyhow)

It's trending that way in other sports already. Hopefully they get this ***** under control in the near future.

40 minutes ago, Captain Hindsight said:

I was on the fence but plan on renewing. I am curious to see what happens with Corona virus and if games will actually be played or in empty stadiums. 

What a mess this whole thing is. Scary

I would think a fan base that drinks from bowling balls and buttcracks would be relatively immune to the latest virus, but I'm not a doctor

• Haha (+1) 3

1 hour ago, Captain Hindsight said:

I was on the fence but plan on renewing. I am curious to see what happens with Corona virus and if games will actually be played or in empty stadiums. 

What a mess this whole thing is. Scary

Yeah it’s actually pretty crazy, I think it’s a valid question over the rest of this year. It will be interesting to see if this virus goes away in the spring and comes back even harder in the fall/winter.