Miami is releasing Reshad Jones, Would you look into signing him?

2 minutes ago, BuffaloBills1998 said:

Pro football talk announced that the Dolphins are releasing Reshad Jones, wondering if anyone would like to see us go after him?

Nope he is washed cleaner than Josh Norman is

31 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

Nope he is washed cleaner than Josh Norman is

To be fair, he's been hurt. 

Reshad Jones is a great player. I don't think we need "veteran leadership" there as we have Hyde (and Poyer). I'd much rather like to see Karl Joseph brought in or even someone like Jayron Kearse.

Edited by warrior9

1 minute ago, Rc2catch said:

But but but... He needs attention.!! 

99% of the board observes this simple request. This is like the 5th time in a week one person went rogue on a topic being discussed on the 1st page. It’s not like you had to go digging. If you want to comment on the thought open the thread and respond. Do not start a new one talking about the same topic. I’ll bet @Hapless Bills Fan would agree

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Kirby Jackson said:

99% of the board observes this simple request. This is like the 5th time in a week one person went rogue on a topic being discussed on the 1st page. It’s not like you had to go digging. If you want to comment on the thought open the thread and respond. Do not start a new one talking about the same topic. I’ll bet @Hapless Bills Fan would agree

Maybe Mods could just merge all of the "Cuts / Releases" into a single thread, Pin It, and then it can be updated?? Just a thought....no snark or sarcasm at all....

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Kirby Jackson said:

The OP is my favorite kind of thread starter... 

Opens a new thread, no actual info or links and then disappears forever.. Top notch contributor here this kid OP 

1 minute ago, BigBuff423 said:

Maybe Mods could just merge all of the "Cuts / Releases" into a single thread, Pin It, and then it can be updated?? Just a thought....no snark or sarcasm at all....

Sounds nice on the outside, issue is the chatter between newsworthy posts. Have to dig through 90 pages to find the cuts/releases. It would be hard work for the thread starter to keep the front page updated with all the cuts. 

• Like (+1) 2

7 minutes ago, BigBuff423 said:

I think that it’s fine to be by player. There is already a thread on the first page discussing Jones. That’s my issue. This time of year there will be a lot of players being discussed (Reader, Jones, Norman, Kirksey, etc). The board will have enough clutter without starting duplicate threads on the same guy. 

Edited by Kirby Jackson
  • Like (+1) 1