Tony Paulines top 300 draft board

27 minutes ago, MJS said:

Top 300? So like more players than will even get drafted?

Has Burrow after Tua...

Burrow after Tua isn't that ludicrous

Burrow isn't a can't miss prospect, been saying it a while.. 

And there are alot of good UDFAs so 300 sounds right

22 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

Burrow after Tua isn't that ludicrous

Burrow isn't a can't miss prospect, been saying it a while.. 

And there are alot of good UDFAs so 300 sounds right

Yeah, but there's no way it actually happens that way.

1 hour ago, PIZ said:

Wow. I was wrong.  Maybe trading down is a good idea. 

46 K'Lavon Chaisson

12 minutes ago, 2ForMacAdoo said:

Wow, he's got Brandon Aiyuk at #149!  That would make him a 5th rounder when many have speculated that the Bills could trade up to secure him in the 2nd.

Yeah these rankings are bad

Edited by DJB
  • Thank you (+1) 2

2 hours ago, Augie said:

Four OT in the top 14. Does that push talent down to us, or is it maybe we get an OT? 

Can’t see any of those tackles falling, but if they did, we should pounce.  I wouldn’t be sad if we took josh Jones.  I really hope we invest some resources in upgrading RT and maybe LG.  Josh Allen behind a beastly OL > Josh allen behind a meh OL

Edited by NewEra
  • Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, NewEra said:

Can’t see any of those tackles falling, but if they did, we should pounce.  I wouldn’t be sad if we took josh Jones.  I really hope we invest some resources in upgrading RT and maybe LG.  Josh Allen begins a beastly OL > Josh allen begins a meh OL

Dak says a great OL = $$$! 

Add a quality RB, some good WR’s and you don’t have to be Montana or Brady! 

Chaisson at 46 and Aiyuk at 149? Those are 2 of my favorite players for the Bills.  I would be pumped if we drafted Chaisson at 22, and traded back into 1st for Aiyuk. Those rankings suck, and are more unrealisitic than those fansided mock draft rankings

Jake Fromm will be drafted much, much higher(as will all the QBs).  I think Fromm ends up in 1st.  He had a great combine, has all the tools, there are many teams in need of starting QB, and we know how much teams like to overpay, with tulip mania, for their lottery ticket at franchise QB

1 hour ago, Pete said:

Chaisson at 46 and Aiyuk at 149? Those are 2 of my favorite players for the Bills.  I would be pumped if we drafted Chaisson at 22, and traded back into 1st for Aiyuk. Those rankings suck, and are more unrealisitic than those fansided mock draft rankings

Jake Fromm will be drafted much, much higher(as will all the QBs).  I think Fromm ends up in 1st.  He had a great combine, has all the tools, there are many teams in need of starting QB, and we know how much teams like to overpay, with tulip mania, for their lottery ticket at franchise QB

Nowhere does it say he cares or is guessing where these players will be drafted. These are his rankings and you can't prove him wrong for 4 years

Edited by DrDare

Aiyuk is a 5'11 receiver who ran a 4.5, and doesn't show a ton of explosion on tape.   The big deal about the guy were his long arm

Anyone who thinks these rankings are garbage because Aiyuk is at #149 needs to re-watch Aiyuk's actual tape.   Getting all worked up over a guy who is probably a good route running slot receiver with some special teams ability is weird to me.  To me he was always a guy who should have been looked at in the 3-4 round range anyways.

• Like (+1) 2

11 hours ago, NewEra said:

Can’t see any of those tackles falling, but if they did, we should pounce.  I wouldn’t be sad if we took josh Jones.  I really hope we invest some resources in upgrading RT and maybe LG.  Josh Allen behind a beastly OL > Josh allen behind a meh OL

I agree.  Taking a OT every so often high is always a good idea.  Having a rookie contract contributor, Dawkins, Ford at G, perhaps a FA G, is a good line.  After having a QB on a rookie deal, the best deal is a great OT on a rookie deal, IMO.  

6 hours ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

Ezra Cleveland jumped up a mile, drafftek has him ranked 73 and draftnetwork has him 102, but he's 29 here.

Anybody see him play?

If he is any good we could use a real RT not a guard we can make a tackle.I

I think Cleveland had a good combine if I recall.  He may go in the 2nd.  

• Like (+1) 1