[Name Only Title] Ryan tannehill

Fantastic thread. I’m sure Mr Tannehill would love to come be a backup after the turnaround he just performed for Tennessee. 
OP, you could of done better. RGIII is possibly available for trade, Mariota, trade for Rosen ?? 

but sure the AFC championship game quarterback would love to sign as the backup to the wild card losing team. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Rc2catch said:

Fantastic thread. I’m sure Mr Tannehill would love to come be a backup after the turnaround he just performed for Tennessee. 
OP, you could of done better. RGIII is possibly available for trade, Mariota, trade for Rosen ?? 

but sure the AFC championship game quarterback would love to sign as the backup to the wild card losing team. 

You could *have* done better too.

• Like (+1) 4

7 minutes ago, Phil The Thrill said:

I think we should just try to package our extra 5th and 6th round draft picks to try to trade for Ryan Fitzpatrick ?

Always said Ryan would be a great backup as long as he didnt play more then 3 games a year

1 minute ago, Shaw66 said:

Here you.  Image result for ryan tannehill wife

Cant simply go by hot wife ness.....our current backup QB has a hotty as well

1 hour ago, Rc2catch said:

far too kind and understanding