GMFB - Which team do you want to see be the most active in the 2020 NFL Draft?

1 hour ago, SlimShady'sGhost said:

@nateburleson

@MiamiDolphins

@KyleBrandt

@BuffaloBills

@PSchrags

@Raiders

@MJAcostaTV

@Colts

Should update the title saying they want the Bills to spend!

But yes we should be pushing the chips to the middle of the table with Josh on his rookie deal. Get an Edge and get the top WR you can get to in the draft, this is a one year opportunity to add a lot to the team

59 minutes ago, WMDman said:

No Kay Adams=no views for you

Oh, don't you worry there big guy. That creepy little impersonator will show up with their "take" on the situation. :rolleyes::lol:

1 hour ago, WMDman said:

LOL

I'm thinking she's on vacation.   or at least I hope. She's been MIA the last 2 weeks 

heaven forbid a honeymoon 

17 minutes ago, Reed83HOF said:

Should update the title saying they want the Bills to spend!

But yes we should be pushing the chips to the middle of the table with Josh on his rookie deal. Get an Edge and get the top WR you can get to in the draft, this is a one year opportunity to add a lot to the team

LOL.

I copied the Tweet Title.    I take no liberties (this time) 

On 3/10/2020 at 12:36 PM, WMDman said:

On 3/10/2020 at 1:06 PM, Circlethewagon8404 said:

True that.  i do like the entire crew that they have.  but she makes the show well worth watching.

On 3/10/2020 at 1:36 PM, H2o said:

Oh, don't you worry there big guy. That creepy little impersonator will show up with their "take" on the situation. :rolleyes::lol:

I was wondering where she went...

from the website - http://www.nfl.com/network/shows/good-morning-football?icampaign=network_gmfb_hpthird

Kay Adams

Kay joins the NFL Network after serving several on-air hosting roles, most recently as a key talent on NBC Sports Network's Fantasy Football Live. Kay will also be returning for her 3rd season as the host of the DirecTV Fantasy Zone channel this fall.

Follow @heykayadams

Wooooo! Kyle nailed it (see clip: 2:12-3:35). He didn't explicitly mention a Diggs trade, but the sentiment was 100% correct. I love the Bryce Paup reference (I would also add Mario Williams in 2012). I LOVE what the Bills are doing up in Buffalo. Maybe the third best AFC team on paper right now?!

I appreciate everyone's kind words in this thread. I know all you dirty old WNY men have (red, white, and) blue balls right now, but I'll be back soon enough. In the meantime, enjoy:

• Like (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, RealKayAdams said:

Wooooo! Kyle nailed it (see clip: 2:12-3:35). He didn't explicitly mention a Diggs trade, but the sentiment was 100% correct. I love the Bryce Paup reference (I would also add Mario Williams in 2012). I LOVE what the Bills are doing up in Buffalo. Maybe the third best AFC team on paper right now?!

I appreciate everyone's kind words in this thread. I know all you dirty old WNY men have (red, white, and) blue balls right now, but I'll be back soon enough. In the meantime, enjoy:

I really wish I could get the full Bills experience like most people here on TBD.  Born and raised a Bills fan who's never been to WNY.  One day I'll be up there.  Especially with how we're trending, these a special times being a Bills fan!

32 minutes ago, RealKayAdams said:

umm...I'm not that old?