Front Office Poll of WR Prospect Tiers (ESPN Insider)

DCOrange

1 hour ago, Kirby Jackson said:

Why do we think that he wants to come here? That feels like a bit of a reach. I mean the Bills are probably near the top of his range so he’d make more in theory I guess? 

I think he used to always select the Bills when playing Madden football as a kid. That’s a good omen. 

• Haha (+1) 2

1 hour ago, DCOrange said:

He said something about Allen being a dog and that he'd love to play for a QB with that kind of fight in him.

Everyone says that when asked about a specific team!! That’s the point I’m making. These guys are auditioning for a job. They are going to have good things to say about all 32 potential teams.

1 minute ago, Kirby Jackson said:

Everyone says that when asked about a specific team!! That’s the point I’m making. These guys are auditioning for a job. They are going to have good things to say about all 32 potential teams.

Agreed haha, but that's why that poster said he thinks Shenault wants to be here.

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, DCOrange said:

Agreed haha, but that's why that poster said he thinks Shenault wants to be here.

True.  Because I only pay attention to one team.  So if he's mentioned anything about playing for any other team, I have no idea or could care less.

Hard to buy into any of this, no one is revealing what they are thinking anonymous or not. The surprise rankings of a given player higher or lower than expected might be where the smoke really lies

Edited by Reed83HOF

3 hours ago, whatdrought said:

I like Viska, but his injury concern is bothersome. His value has dropped and I would like him in the second now, not in the first. 

I don't think he ever had round 1 value. Just agents talking up players come draft time

6 hours ago, DCOrange said:

https://www.espn.com/nfl/draft2020/insider/story/_/id/28807973/wide-receiver-tiers-2020-nfl-draft-scouts-help-us-rank-loaded-class

ESPN put out an article where they polled scouts, pro personnel guys, GMs, coaches, etc. to rank WRs into tiers for the draft. Happy to give the low down on specific guys as requested, but here's the tiers and where they think these guys line up best (names are listed in order of ranking within each tier).

Damn! there are so many good receivers in the draft this year, it is crazy. That being said, I just hope the one we pick pans out.

7 hours ago, Mr Wild said:

Lets double down... Justin Jefferson and Chase Claypool.

Josh Brown, Cole Beasley, Justin Jefferson, Chase Claypool, Dawson Knox, Devin Singletary and a 4-5 round RB.  

If Josh cant do it with these weapons then we will know.  But man that is a lot of weapons to have fun with.

I'll take some of that action, those are my 2 picks if we can get them i'll take it all day long !!! 

2 hours ago, tomur67 said:

I guess I'm thinking differently.  I would take the best RB in the draft, Swift with the first pick.  Then take the best 2 WR's left in rounds 2 and 3.  Get DL, OL, And LB help through free agency.

I was thinking that the other day.  Since we can’t get the best WR, why not get the best RB?  I view swift as the best by a wide margin.  Taylor is creeping up his backside I suppose, but I doubt he’s there to draft in rd 2.  Getting a top tier RB for this O might not be such a bad idea if all the top OL and pass rushers are gone (which is highly possible).

9 minutes ago, NewEra said:

I was thinking that the other day.  Since we can’t get the best WR, why not get the best RB?  I view swift as the best by a wide margin.  Taylor is creeping up his backside I suppose, but I doubt he’s there to draft in rd 2.  Getting a top tier RB for this O might not be such a bad idea if all the top OL and pass rushers are gone (which is highly possible).

We already have a good RB. Spending a 1st round pick on another would be a mistake IMO.

Just now, DCOrange said:

We already have a good RB. Spending a 1st round pick on another would be a mistake IMO.

I get it.  I love motor but I think we’re always going to have a committee with him and a home run hitting RB is what we need to compliment him.  Who ever that guy is MAY get more touches than whichever WR we’re drafting and be a bigger part of our offense depending on which direction Daball wants to go.  If they plan on running a lot, adding a dominant rb might eventually yield us greater results.  Getting Swift and Mims would be nice. 

but again, I get it.  I don’t think I would, but if Daboll really wants to run more, might make sense if we can upgrade the OL in FA 

15 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

I'll be shocked if Michael Pittman doesn't have a decent NFL career. Coming from an NFL family seems to be a good measuring stick.  I'd love to see stats on that.

Bills are 0 for 2 recently at 2nd Gen NFLers at WR

Zay  Jones

Austin Proehl