Bills resign Spencer Long, Foster, and Levi

1 hour ago, rayray808 said:

I think Foster and Duke can be a nice rotation as bottom WR's on our depth chart as long as we take one in round 1.

1) First round pick (Jeudy/Ruggs/Lamb/??)

2) John Brown

3) Cole Beasley

4/5) Foster/Duke

I would much prefer something like:

1) FA or trade

2) Brown

3) Beasley 

4) high draft pick 

5/6) McKenzie/Roberts/Duke/RoFo

• Awesome! (+1) 1

12 hours ago, Chandler#81 said:

Man’s gotta sleep sometime!

Sleep is overrated (been getting mean of 4 hours a day since new job) until you hit a wall and you cannot function. Happened to me today, could barely sleep after work and when I was getting ready for work I just dozed off and called in off.  Good timing for it is quiet and money is tight at end of budget year.

6 hours ago, Buffalo716 said:

He was UDFA for a reason... Maddening inconsistent

He can pull through but he needs to work on alot

But the talent is there

Where are the expert consultants who work with players like QB consultant like Palmer and lineman academy?

On 3/10/2020 at 4:31 AM, BritBill said:

I'll be using Foster as a yardstick. If he's still on the roster come September then we probably haven't improved the WR corps. 

Foster had become a stand-out on special teams. It's what kept him active all season. 

Personally, I see our WR corp as really only lacking a #1WR. We seem stacked at #2WRs, with a full range of skill sets. Imagine if we land Amari Cooper, and we had a roster with Cooper, Smoke Brown, Beasley, McKensie, with Roberts, and Foster primarily on ST. Would that not be a solid WR corp?

On 3/10/2020 at 8:30 PM, Locomark said:

Foster is insurance. He has no way of making his roster this year unless we get major injuries. 

Special Teams.