Bills resign Spencer Long, Foster, and Levi

7 minutes ago, Philo said:

All expected moves. Foster probably has his work cut out for him making the team this year though. 

I'll be using Foster as a yardstick. If he's still on the roster come September then we probably haven't improved the WR corps. 

Edited by BritBill
  • Like (+1) 5

1 minute ago, BritBill said:

I'll be using Foster as a yardstick. If he's still on the roster come September then we probably haven't improved the WR corps. 

He showed some good things on ST so I could see him still making the team for that alone. At that point though it would likely be between him and Andre Roberts for the last WR spot. 

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

NEVER!  Guaranteed first team pro bowl!  Here comes a 75 page thread.  ?

Yeah, if he has learned how to run routes in the offseason......and track the ball in the air......and learned the playbook......and realizes his hands are to be used to catch the ball. Other than that though, he's got this. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

11 minutes ago, Philo said:

All expected moves. Foster probably has his work cut out for him making the team this year though. 

I don’t have a problem with it, but I wasn’t sure if Long was in their plans since they signed Morse.  I’m happy to have him backing up at C and OG though.

• Like (+1) 2

9 minutes ago, BarleyNY said:

I don’t have a problem with it, but I wasn’t sure if Long was in their plans since they signed Morse.  I’m happy to have him backing up at C and OG though.

Absolutely. He's a versatile depth option, with starting experience, and we all know how much they love versatility. 

• Like (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, H2o said:

Yeah, if he has learned how to run routes in the offseason......and track the ball in the air......and learned the playbook......and realizes his hands are to be used to catch the ball. Other than that though, he's got this. 

Hell, might as well just convert him to a DB.  ?

20 minutes ago, H2o said:

1 minute ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

Hell, might as well just convert him to a DB.  ?

It would be like drafting Leodis all over again. :thumbsup:

• Haha (+1) 1

@Mike in Horseheads   Your boy Bob is back 

22 minutes ago, Cripple Creek said:

You could have garbled the sequence and titled this thread "Bills re-sign Long Levi Foster"

a Realtor / Real estate company  here in VA 

Bring in excellence with  - Long and Foster

Edited by SlimShady'sGhost

57 minutes ago, Philo said:

He showed some good things on ST so I could see him still making the team for that alone. At that point though it would likely be between him and Andre Roberts for the last WR spot. 

Honestly if he can't make it based on his capabilities on offense and is still on the team because we can't find a better gunner on punts, then they've made a mistake.  He has to make it as a WR.

• Like (+1) 1