A Photographic Look at the 60's and 70's

T&C

Here is one I tried as a kid and immediately rejected it... aspic salads. Larks tongue's? No, but I love the album. My aunts were proud of theirs... nice to look at, horrible to put in ones mouth.

Image result for aspic salad

• Sad 1

29 minutes ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

FFS, that’s got to be a parody ad.

?

If you order it in blue and sew a ‘MOBIL’ patch on it, you can get a job in a gas station.  ?

Stuff like this was in playboy and other magazines all the time. You could either mail in $1.00 and they would send you a catalog, or you could call a number and order it over the phone. Sometimes there was a credit card option where you write it all in and mail it, too. 

4768948212_58943f3516_o.jpg

Roundhouse_kick_.png

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

FFS, that’s got to be a parody ad.

?

If you order it in blue and sew a ‘MOBIL’ patch on it, you can get a job in a gas station.  ?

No, probably was in Playboy. That guy would be wearing a man bun today. Dont need to  see photos,  I lived them.Had a  green leisure suit when I was 13-14.

Edited by Wacka

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.