Marshal Yanda retiring

About five years ago, I spent the offseason just watching the modern day greats on the O-line. I really don't think I'll ever see anyone better on the interior than peak Yanda & Osemele.

Congratulations to Marshal on a tremendous career. First ballot HOF'er for me, no question. I hope he just gets to enjoy his retirement without too much pain.

3 minutes ago, Blokestradamus said:

About five years ago, I spent the offseason just watching the modern day greats on the O-line. I really don't think I'll ever see anyone better on the interior than peak Yanda & Osemele.

Congratulations to Marshal on a tremendous career. First ballot HOF'er for me, no question. I hope he just gets to enjoy his retirement without too much pain.

Are you forgetting about Eric Pears?

• Haha (+1) 2

15 hours ago, whatdrought said:

Giant regression potential for the Poe Birds. 

And ya gotta like that ?

Can't emphasize enough how much this will impact the Ravens. He was a stabilizing force and when those go on O-line it takes a bit to get things back together. Buffalo lucked out that Dawkins has emerged as such a leader and quality player after Eric Wood left. Ravens will still be a very very good team but this will make their road a bit tougher.