PFF - Jags and Minshew were more efficient on offense than Bills & Allen

11 hours ago, BigBillsFan said:

Wrong, Teef asked.

Wrong, I watched their games. His last game against the Colts was amazing. I watched at least 8 of their games when he was starting. He sucked a bunch in several of them. Overall the question was who would you prefer.

You did, that's fair. GoBills808 pointed out rushing stats, also a fair argument to be considered. The rest were the Little Rascals.

You watched "at least 8" games of a lousy team that you're not a fan of?  That's just...odd.

Edited by Bermuda Triangle
misspelling/typo

Just going to put this to bed finally, when your team is constantly playing from behind like the Jags were most of the season, you are going to get cheap yards. Even then they were barely "better" in that category.

Let it go folks, PFF is trolling. That is all.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

"EFFICIENT "......kinda like defining most "valuable"......means something different to different people.

russians sowing social discord....they want us fighting.....lol

anyways...lets look at just a few stats

total yards per game  - bills 330 (24th) / jax  342 (20th)

scrimmage plays season - bills 1018 (16th) / jax 1020 (13th) 

YARDS PER PLAY - bills 5.2 (22nd) /  jax 5.4 (19th) 

time of possesion/game - bills 28.12 (28th) / jax 30.21 (12th)

points season   - bills 314 (23rd)  / jax 300 (26th)

turnover giveaways season - bills 19* / jax 20 *

penalty yards (offense) season  - bills 927 (14th) / jax 1165 ( 1 st !!)

CONCLUSION: both teams in bottom half of all categories.....neither team is very "efficient" compared to rest of league.

• Like (+1) 2

17 hours ago, BuffaloBills1998 said:

It will get better, Josh was playing In his second season in the NFL and improved quite a bit from his rookie season. Things are looking up for us

OK, but Minshew was a rookie drafted in the 6th round...

• Like (+1) 1

20 hours ago, GoBills808 said:

First, you volunteered your opinion. Nobody asked.

Second, it's very obvious you haven't watched any Jags games. You're just copy pasting stats without any analysis. 

9 hours ago, Bermuda Triangle said:

You watched "at least 8" games of a lousy team that you're not a fan of?  That's just...odd.

Did you really just disregard his opinion because he didn't watch Jacksonville play only to disregard his opinion one post later because he DID watch them play?  I just want to make sure I didn't miss something.

• Haha (+1) 2

6 hours ago, matter2003 said:

OK, but Minshew was a rookie drafted in the 6th round...

I also think Fournette is better than Gore/Singletary... and Chark/Westbrook are some solid young playmakers.  

Minshew came out absolutely slinging it too.  Guy was completing everything and playing really well.  He started to get a little shaky though, and just generally wasn't as accurate.  Not sure if it was a "film was out" kinda thing, but he started to also have some ball security issues.

17 minutes ago, Chicken Boo said:

Minshew will likely be the starting QB of the Jags this coming season.

Until they fire Doug Marrone and Caldwell

Minshew is a fun story, but he is Fitzpatrick, just younger

Doesn't have a strong arm. Gunslinger metality. Very smart. Limited starter. Jacksonville would be crazy to assume he is the guy

• Like (+1) 3

On 3/9/2020 at 6:31 PM, ScottLaw said:

PFF really knows how to get under Bills fans skin and generate some clicks.... works every time.

I only here there schtick on this board, haven’t clicked their site in a long time, trying to set a good example... ?