Jets Releasing Trumaine Johnson

11 minutes ago, billsbackto81 said:

If the Pats sign Johnson it will be a genius move.

But when the Bills sign Norman it's Armageddon!!!

Such is life as a Bills fan.

We’re actually starting to get the Pats treatment as well...   Checked the Jets message board expecting laughing reactions to us signing Norman, only to find their posters thinking it might be smart simply because it’s Beane making the move.  

Edited by SCBills
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

16 minutes ago, Reed83HOF said:

That list of top paid corners has me realizing that two of the top three corners in the league are still on their rookie contracts. Seems like this is a position that may well be best filled through the draft. It seems in line with the running back position of late.

3 hours ago, MiltonWaddams said:

That list of top paid corners has me realizing that two of the top three corners in the league are still on their rookie contracts. Seems like this is a position that may well be best filled through the draft. It seems in line with the running back position of late.

Perhaps CB is just a young man's game

• Like (+1) 1

19 hours ago, SCBills said:

We’re actually starting to get the Pats treatment as well...   Checked the Jets message board expecting laughing reactions to us signing Norman, only to find their posters thinking it might be smart simply because it’s Beane making the move.  

the national narrative is starting to change a little.   takes time.  and wins. 

7 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

Who are the Jets CBs? I’m not even sure I can name one now that this clown is gone. Darryl Roberts? 

Roberts and I believe Hairston?!?! Poole was not bad for them but I doubt he goes back.

They will have some cap space to play with, and most of their rumours are linked to bolstering the line. 

I sincerely hope they have another off season of massive spending on one or two players and ignore their depth, yet again.

• Like (+1) 1