Bills sign Josh Norman

With tre' on the other side we dont need josh norman of 5 yrs ago.  He is back in the scheme were he flourished so let's wait and see.  It's a 6mil dollar deal with 8mil in incentives.  If he hits those then the Bill's def prolly had a good yr.  Let's reserve judgement until the season plays out.  I think the backend looks sick..White, hyde, poyer, norman

Edited by bkep32
  • Like (+1) 8

I was thinking the same thing Clemfield.  To have White, Poyer, Hyde, Norman, Johnson as he wasn’t really expensive, and Wallace, we have depth.  Norman’s 1 year deal is incentive laden so they could cut him, and I liked Johnson last year.  Given that last game where we had to have McKenzie play CB as we were so depleted tells me we keep all of these players.

WGR is actually reporting very fairly today.

• Like (+1) 2

7 minutes ago, BringBackFergy said:

Prediction: Josh Norman beats Vontae’s record and retires at the 8:42 mark of the 1st quarter, Game 2. 

I will take that bet  :)

V Davis looked horrible in pre season and you could clearly see he couldn't run anymore after that groin surgery.

The heat in the stadium was unbearable that day and I bet it was 20 degrees hotter on the field.

He just picked a very bad moment to realise his career was over.

• Like (+1) 1

A little high considering his last couple seasons, but it's a one year deal and we have money to burn so who really cares?

1/4 on the free agent signings I feel pretty confident about, though this was easily the one I was most confident in.

I like the signing , we needed an upgrade at the CB-2 position and I believe we got that , Wallace was getting burn a lot last year , I like K Johnson and I hope we bring him back ( at a reasonable price ) him and Wallace as depth at 3 & 4 that’s not bad IMO !! 

GO Bills !!!

• Like (+1) 1

My first thought on what he brings: Infectious Attitude. 
   JN is one of those strange, goofy personalities that you can’t help but like if he’s on your side.

I see McBeane understanding that the window is opening for a SB run and they are going to try to get this team competitive both physically and emotionally.

• Like (+1) 1