New Rams logo ??

1 hour ago, BillsfaninSB said:

That logo is the draft hat logo.   That’s why it has bright colors.  Draft is in Las Vegas. 

Highly unlikely it goes on the helmet but it is possible I guess. 

From what I've heard, the helmet will be basically the same as it is now except the current horns are replaced by the new horn from that logo.

Emphasis: there will reportedly be a gradient for that horn. It's not clear to me from the hat that there's actually a gap between the three sections of the horn, but if there is, it would naturally make sense for each section to be a different color I guess. It's also possible that first section (the one on the right that completes the "A") could be white to make the LA look better and then the other two sections are different shades of yellow.

Edited by DCOrange

Feel as bad as the first time I saw the Sabres Buffalo head and then banana slug logo replacing one of the best logos in all pro sports.

thank goodness they returned to a similar version of the original

7 hours ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

Wow!  Only 9 comments total at Gang Green message board regarding the Rams redo.  Not one soul likes it.  ?

Not one would on Earth outside the idiot(s) who designed and chose it like it.  It’s hideous.  

• 2 weeks later...