New Rams logo ??

I personally dont think its terrible.... not great, but not terrible. That said, new era often uses secondary logos and word marks for hats. I doubt that will be the helmet logo (hope it wont) and this is just more of a rebrand with smaller changes and the uniform stays similar. I guess we will see

Edited by gobills1212

That logo is horrible. They’ve completely missed the mark on virtually every aspect of design. It looks like a lighting bolt. The font is too modern for the more traditional LA franchise. It doesn't match the uniform colors. 100% fail.

3 minutes ago, Marv's Neighbor said:

Looks like it would be a better fit for the Chargers.

I thought that last night when I saw it.

At any rate, whoever selected that logo...let's just agree that all their taste is in their mouth.

• Like (+1) 1

16 hours ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

Did anyone honestly know the rams logo without looking? All I thought of was the helmet with horns.

Image result for los angeles rams logo

This is the current Rams logo, and it is not on the helmet. Let's hope that this new abomination will be on the helmet.

21 minutes ago, Mark Vader said:

Image result for los angeles rams logo

This is the current Rams logo, and it is not on the helmet. Let's hope that this new abomination will be on the helmet.

Maybe they're keeping that and just changing the wordmark logo. 

This was the previous wordmark.

image.thumb.png.720c71aa6bc2f46491a9a462ef3653df.png

Edited by Buffalo_Stampede

3 minutes ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

Maybe they're keeping that and just changing the wordmark logo. 

This was the previous wordmark.

image.thumb.png.720c71aa6bc2f46491a9a462ef3653df.png

Could be the case.

They should never change their helmet logo. It's one of the best around. They should permanently go back to the blue & yellow color scheme. That is their best one.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Mark Vader said:

They should never change their helmet logo. It's one of the best around. They should permanently go back to the blue & yellow color scheme. That is their best one.

Youngsters! The blue and white era of Deacon Jones and Roman Gabriel was classic Rams.

• Like (+1) 1

11 hours ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

Is it the actual logo on the helmet or just clothing?

That logo is the draft hat logo.   That’s why it has bright colors.  Draft is in Las Vegas. 

Highly unlikely it goes on the helmet but it is possible I guess. 

• Like (+1) 1

It reminds me of the Chargers more than the Rams... which gives some credence to the rumor that it could possibly a "mash-up" kinda thing to represent both LA teams. Either way, the designer here should be sent to the corner with the Cone of Shame.

It looks to be as big a failure as football in LA has been to this point with the history of the Rams & Raiders trying to make it work there they think that all this new stuff like the stadium, Logo, will all make it work well because to amount of people that live there but like the Logo i think it's all deacon arrival .

NFL is short lived in LA even with 2 teams in the mix because the people out there don't care about it ...