Brandon Aiyuk will be a Bills target based off Beane's comments

DJB

What is all this, some kinda joke?! ...Aiyuk-yuk-yuk...

It's been a long day already and I'm not even halfway through it. 

I'd be fine with them taking this guy, seems like he's got a lot of upside. 

Based on Beane's comments, it seems they're gonna continue to work on helping Allen realize he doesn't have to do it all himself. I just hope they aren't trying to condition him into a game manager or anything. Dude has some special traits that they gotta dial up here and there. 

2 hours ago, LEBills said:

If you really like Aiyuk that is ok. Receiver is a skill position that requires a lot of reps to learn the type of things needed to do them consistently. Maybe he can learn but their  are a lot of talented players who never did when they got in the league and did not make it. Aiyuk’s physical skills make him worth a good draft pick. I just don’t think the physical skills are good enough, combined with how raw he is to warrant a first round pick. But I’m certainly no pro scout.

Aiyuk is one of my higher rated specs, both doubt about that, but I'm just having some healthy debate. That's all.

On 3/8/2020 at 4:11 PM, DJB said:

6'0 205

Wingspan of 81”, which is the equivalent of someone 6’9”.

40 yard - 4.5

Vertical - 40 inches

Broad - 128

(For those that want to watch a highlight video and not read entire post)

I am (at least in theory) for any WR who can scratch their knees without bending over.  That’s an amazing wingspan! You can see it in the highlights, which is a bit odd. The guy has some long arms! Intriguing. 

• Like (+1) 1

On 3/9/2020 at 1:12 AM, Buffalo Junction said:

The Saints may very well go WR. Corner is also in play for them. 

I might be wrong, but i really think that the Saints will draft a WR because outside of Thomas they don't really have a solid N*2 WR.

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Smitty75 said:

I might be wrong, but i really think that the Saints will draft a WR because outside of Thomas they don't really have a solid N*2 WR.

That’s the most likely choice because there will be value there so BPA will likely match need. They’ll also need a CB to start opposite Lattimore if they can’t afford to keep Jenkins, and a CB to groom behind him is he can be retained. They need an upgrade at guard and Oline depth. Then there’s QB which could become a need quickly depending on what happens with Brees and Bridgewater. I think they go WR, but depending on what happens in FA I could see them going CB, G, or QB if one of those positions is at the top of their board. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, 34-78-83 said:

I really think the Bills will pluck 2 WR's in this years draft... considering the need, the availability of good prospects this year and the number of picks the Bills have.

I say they draft 3 if they keep most of their picks.

This is the year to load up on WR prospects.

• Like (+1) 1