Favorite fast food places not available in WNY

Jrb1979

22 minutes ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

You’re...Survivorman!  ?

I like Les Stroud cuz he's the only one of those guys that would ever go out there really solo and do his thing.

If he had shore lunch it was with twigs and bark; those other pretenders had a film crew that brought the stuff I'd use ; - )

Image result for shore lunch

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

Les Stroud is an absolute bad ass.  Bear Grylls is as well, but to your point, Les seemingly does it completely on his own

2 hours ago, Simon said:

I like Les Stroud cuz he's the only one of those guys that would ever go out there really solo and do his thing.

If he had shore lunch it was with twigs and bark; those other pretenders had a film crew that brought the stuff I'd use ; - )

Image result for shore lunch

On 3/9/2020 at 9:20 AM, T&C said:

We have Zaxby's down here... its ok, nothing great nothing bad.

Have you tried Gus's World Famous Fried Chicken.  Started in Memphis area but have been franchising.    Spicy chicken with limited sides.  Better than most fast food fried chicken.

On 3/9/2020 at 4:43 PM, Gugny said:

Walleye is in the perch family.  Best tasting freshwater fish, hands down.  Panfish (crappies) next best.  Then catfish and bullhead.

Pike shares a family with Muskie and pickerel.  That family is primarily catch and release (or mount, if you're a trophy guy), but very few people eat them.  Same with bass.  They're edible, but I don't think anyone says, "man, I can't wait to get home and eat this pike."

A nice 2-3 lb healthy bass is my favorite.

• Like (+1) 1

On 3/10/2020 at 8:11 AM, Cripple Creek said:

Sonic has a great shakes menu.

I am not much of fast food eater except on road but when I worked in California used to eat at Sonic.  Not found in NVA but is found in Richmond area.  Looked on their website and there is one on 3601 UNION ROAD, CHEEKTOWAGA, but do not remember ever seeing it. Amazes how many there are in some areas.  I guess it is due to local franchise owner deciding competition is not up to stuff and just expanding.

Just now, CajunBillsBacker said:

Nope, those would be my choices also. We need a Whataburger in the Nola/Metairie area.

I know!! It sucks that there isn’t one closer than LaPlace. If I head to BR or that way I usually try to make a stop. It’s not very often but Whatburger is really good. I can hit a sand wedge to Cane’s from my office at the end of Vets.

29 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

This is an easy topic. The answer is Raising Cane’s and the 2nd place finisher is Whataburger. Everything else falls in behind them.

Popeyes > Raising Canes 

They snatched the chicken belt with the spicy chicken sandwich 

Popeyes or Rally’s/Checkers holds the French Fry belt.  

Edited by Teddy KGB