Leonard Williams Deal Done with Giants: Sets Market for Jordan & Shaq

4 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

Um - fake news from Forbes?

Why in the world would a rebuilding team waste a draft pick on a guy who they will let test free agency?

11 hours ago, Steptide said:

Here's why I feel that way. Shaq has been with the team since the whaley era. He really didn't have a great season until last year, and I feel like it was more of a prove himself type season. Phillips got picked up off waivers in 2018 and instantly came in and made a difference. Then came back this past season and was even better. Ideally I'd love to have them both back, but not sure that's possible 

Oh i would like them both back as well. but i feel they both want to get Paid .

As well they should.
In Buffalo they are rotational players. By design. The pay day is likely somewhere else.

I would like to work harder on Lawson just because he started his NFL here. albeit drafted by a previously questionable regime lol
But he does seem to hustle. and he has come on last two years

Contract year Hustle ? I will leave that to the experts at One Bills Drive

Edited by 3rdand12

2 minutes ago, 3rdand12 said:

Oh i would like them both back as well. but i feel they both want to get Paid .

As well they should.
In Buffalo they are rotational players. By design. The pay day is likely somewhere else.

I would like to worker harder on Lawson just because he started his NFL here. albeit drafted by a previously questionable regime lol
But he does seem to hustle. 

Contract year Hustle ? I will leave that to the experts at One Bills Drive

Let Shaq walk and get someone better in Emmanuel Ogbah if elect to go younger than Mario Addison, that said think the latter could be here as the connection to McDermott our new D-line coach and Beane was the one who got him for Carolina to begin with. 

4 minutes ago, The Jokeman said:

Let Shaq walk and get someone better in Emmanuel Ogbah if elect to go younger than Mario Addison, that said think the latter could be here as the connection to McDermott our new D-line coach and Beane was the one who got him for Carolina to begin with. 

so you feel the edge rush will come va FA ?

No Yannick for you : )

1 minute ago, 3rdand12 said:

so you feel the edge rush will come va FA ?

No Yannick for you : )

Yannick and Clowney are cap killers, I can't see Beane destroying what he's built already on a big name.

I think we add one in UFA and another early in the draft. Yet I'd love two through UFA namely Addison and Jordan Jenkins. 

Edited by The Jokeman

20 minutes ago, The Jokeman said:

Yannick and Clowney are cap killers, I can't see Beane destroying what he's built already on a big name.

I think we add one in UFA and another early in the draft. Yet I'd love two through UFA namely Addison and Jordan Jenkins. 

I appreciate your position here . Beanes will be smart with money  I expect , at this point. Still holes to fill and youth to develop

16 hours ago, The Jokeman said:

You dont build cap space for the sake of keeping cap space. You build cap space by jettisoning the previous admins contracts so you have cap space to work with and spend yourself.

He made Morse the highest paid Center last offseason. And that's at the Center position. Pass Rushers make more and he knows that.

You build that cap space in order to sign guys like Yannick or Clowney.

You can be smart with money AND spend it at the same time.

This whole "Beane doesnt/wont spend money" is the 2nd worst meme on this board right behind "Not a Process Guy". (Not picking on you specifically for this)

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, DrDawkinstein said:

This whole "Beane doesnt/wont spend money" is the 2nd worst meme on this board right behind "Not a Process Guy". (Not picking on you specifically for this)

Or the Big WR who is open even when he is covered - that was Buddy for christsakes

3 minutes ago, Reed83HOF said:

Or the Big WR who is open even when he is covered - that was Buddy for christsakes

Well, I think we've all been waiting for one of those for a couple decades. ANYONE who is willing to get up and fight for a ball and take it personally with a little swagger. Not sure why the Bills cant find guys like that when it seems every other team can. Maybe because those types arent "Process Guys"?

1 minute ago, DrDawkinstein said:

Well, I think we've all been waiting for one of those for a couple decades. ANYONE who is willing to get up and fight for a ball and take it personally with a little swagger. Not sure why the Bills cant find guys like that when it seems every other team can. Maybe because those types arent "Process Guys"?

I just want a guy who can get separtaion quickly, catch and pile up the YAC 5'11" or bigger and 4.4ish (or faster) speed.