Bills, Denver & Titans interested in DJ Reader (signed with Cin)

5 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

For whatever it is worth....  A Buddy of mine that is close with the Broncos FO is saying that the Broncos FO wish that Bills would just bow out of Reader already

brandon beane bows to no man 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

For whatever it is worth....  A Buddy of mine that is close with the Broncos FO is saying that the Broncos FO wish that Bills would just bow out of Reader already

Makes total sense!  

19 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

Pass it on to your buddy that DJ READER called Elway "Mr. Ed".

16 hours ago, Coach Tuesday said:

Man, the Titans wanna put him next to Casey, they are not messing around...

Haven't heard anything about the Titans. What did you read?

23 minutes ago, Coach Tuesday said:

Could also read it as, Broncos know he’s going to sign with them but he continues to leverage Buffalo’s interest to drive up their price.

That would at least be some silver lining if we dont get him, at least make an AFC rival trying to make a playoff push next year pay more for him.  

@BKDenverSports

Hearing the Broncos are close on former Texans DL D.J. Reader. Working to confirm It may be a 4-year deal with money north of $10 Million annually

@BKDenverSports

An NFL source told me that It’s not a done deal, and the Bengals are in the mix, as well, so the ball is in Reader’s court.

No Buffalo mention...

@AaronWilson_NFL

D.J. Reader heads to Cincinnati Bengals, according to league sources. $53 million over four years, according to sources, highest paid nose tackle in NFL

Take him off the list...

Reader got paid just over 13 million per. That's way too much for him. Glad that the Bills didn't go 12 or more million for him. Hopefully the Bills can add one more starting piece via free agency. I feel like without pick 22 their ability to plug holes in the draft is more limited. It would be nice to see if they can just add a piece to plug a hole and go into the draft with one less need.