XFL week 5 gameday thread

31 minutes ago, Steptide said:

Am I the only one watching today? Lol. Pretty good game going on between Houston and Seattle. Houston looks really good. Could see some guys going to the NFL 

No. Im watching too. That said I am forced to sit at home with either COVID19 or the flu. Been a good game.

4 minutes ago, fansince88 said:

No. Im watching too. That said I am forced to sit at home with either COVID19 or the flu. Been a good game.

Please wear a mask, my computer doesn't need your illness!!! ? Best wishes, get well soon.

• Haha (+1) 2

41 minutes ago, Steptide said:

Am I the only one watching today? Lol. Pretty good game going on between Houston and Seattle. Houston looks really good. Could see some guys going to the NFL 

I just got home. Got it on now.

43 minutes ago, Steptide said:

I've watched every game.

Houston vs Seattle has been surprisingly good. Seattle keeping the heat on, but Houston isn't going away. I would love to see an overtime game.

1 minute ago, LeGOATski said:

I love how the refs only call the blatantly obvious penalties, too. Great flow to these games.

Yes, the officiating has been a lot better than the NFL. I can only think of one iffy call.  If the XFL can do it, why not the NFL?

• Like (+1) 1

53 minutes ago, Steptide said:

Would like to watch but a work a 12 on Saturday.  Only can watch one "news" channel which is mostly infomercial or occasional soccer game.