1 Bold Offseason Prediction

Just now, MJS said:

It doesn't matter what fans want, which is why I stated that I don't believe Beane and McDermott want OBJ. If the AB situation taught them anything it's that they played with fire and almost got burned.

You are the only person so far anywhere who has drawn an equivalence between AB and OBJ. Pretty absurd.

And you must think very poorly of both Beane and McDermott if you think they would pass on that deal.

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

You are the only person so far anywhere who has drawn an equivalence between AB and OBJ. Pretty absurd.

And you must think very poorly of both Beane and McDermott if you think they would pass on that deal.

No I would agree with them for not making that deal.

Buffalo signs UFA WR Antonio Brown.  

They'd need to do their HW on whether he's got himself under control, but I can see them going this route and taking a WR in the 2nd round so they can improve the DL in round 1. 

Edited by BillsVet

3 hours ago, BillsVet said:

Buffalo signs UFA WR Antonio Brown.  

They'd need to do their HW on whether he's got himself under control, but I can see them going this route and taking a WR in the 2nd round so they can improve the DL in round 1. 

He smashed Poyer's wife (supposedly). He also said he didn't want to come here. I don't think they'd sign him at the vet minimum at this point. 

2 minutes ago, Captain Hindsight said:

And PFF will still be blocked on my Twitter

:lol: Oh, you can bet they would still have Allen in their lower 3rd of the QB rankings. Somewhere between 22-33. I can't stand those idiots. 

Bold:  Bills sign Clowney despite Beane saying he won’t spending in “the deep end of the pool” this year.

I don’t think it’s likely, but if Beane does spend on one big FA then I think it’s a DE.  

20 hours ago, No Place To Hyde said:

Bold? Beane will trade OUT of the 1st round after missing out on EDGE and OL that he has high, pick up extra day 2 picks.  

Also, Beane will bring in 2 new RBs one signed as FA, one drafted in the 3rd-4th. 

This was going to be mine.  I could see them trading down so a team like Indy could come up to get their qb of the future.

Something like 22 for 34 and 75.  Indy would still have a 2nd rounder from the Jets (44).  Bills would have 2 2nds and 2 3rds.

• Like (+1) 1

On 3/7/2020 at 11:29 PM, Inigo Montoya said:

Brandon Beane will scale the Cliffs of Insanity, defeat a master swordsman, choke out a giant, best a genius in a game of wits (a Sicilian no less),  survive the Fire Swamp, kill several ROUS, escape the Pit of Despair, storm the castle, and rescue the Princess all before draft weekend.  Oh yeah, and somehow swindle the gullible and hapless Cleveland Browns out of some valuable Draft capital again...

Billicheat is Sicilian?  I hope the rest is the same as in classic battle.

On 3/8/2020 at 1:36 PM, MJS said:

If the Browns trade him, that's now TWO teams who have deemed OBJ not worth the antics. What about Antonio Brown? You want to bring him in because he's good and because our locker room could handle it?

Yes he does for he is not a Bills fan.

• Haha (+1) 1