1 Bold Offseason Prediction

1 hour ago, SlimShady'sGhost said:

The Bills will win 2 playoff games 

They need to win 3 for a SB. I don't like this bold prediction at all. And I'm certainly not going to be able to handle an SB appearance and lose again.

Just now, DJB said:

Bills WILL make at least 1 draft pick in the 2020 draft. 

I'm really sticking my neck out on this one. 

Image result for ballsy gif

2 hours ago, Mr. WEO said:

Whoa!  That would be bold....for Cleveland.  Dream scenario for the Bills right there...

Nightmare scenario (and my pick): they trade up for O-lineman in 1st.

Dream for the Bills? OBJ is not worth it. He's a head case.

47 minutes ago, Zerovoltz said:

Bills trade a 3rd to Washington for Trent Williams.....and select RB from Wisconsin with first round pick.  (agian, not what I would do, but this would be BOLD)

Bold and stupid.

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, HappyDays said:

The Bills will trade up with Carolina using next year's 1st rounder and draft Ceedee Lamb. I believe Carolina is positioning themselves to draft Trevor Lawrence next year and that the Bills are seriously trying to make a championship run this year. So it's a perfect match.

Would absolutely love this

• Like (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, MJS said:

Dream for the Bills? OBJ is not worth it. He's a head case.

Bold and stupid.

This is how you settle for an offense loaded with Beasleys and Browns....

If 'The Culture" and "The Process" are as strong and unique as many here claim, bringing the gospel to OBJ should be pretty easy for McBeane.

• Like (+1) 2

35 minutes ago, Limeaid said:

You two Bills ought together.  Now Bill in NYC may beat you to a pulp but I am sure he will find a legal reason to do so,

Now this made me genuinely laugh.

35 minutes ago, Limeaid said:

My prediction:  The Bills will take a kicker on 2nd day of the draft after trading down.

You're a Bad Man.  A Bad, Bad Man

coronavirus will involve games in empty stadia and the lowest attendance in a non strike, non hurricane year, especially in hard hit areas (Seattle) and large markets. Consider the London series cancelled

• Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, Mr. WEO said:

This is how you settle for an offense loaded with Beasleys and Browns....

If 'The Culture" and "The Process" are as strong and unique as many here claim, bringing the gospel to OBJ should be pretty easy for McBeane.

Bringing in players like that disrupts the culture. And what exactly does he provide the Browns? They brought him in and they still sucked. And the team was full of bickering and players wanting to jump ship (including OBJ).

And guess what: John Brown had better stats than OBJ. Maybe OBJ isn't as good as he believes.

• Like (+1) 4

2 hours ago, MJS said:

My bold prediction is the Bills let both Shaq Lawson and Jordan Phillips walk without any significant free agency signings.

This is depressing.  It is like Beane and McDermott saying "we want to suck on defense, we don't want to stop the run, and we don't want to pressure the QB."  

7 minutes ago, MJS said:

Bringing in players like that disrupts the culture. And what exactly does he provide the Browns? They brought him in and they still sucked. And the team was full of bickering and players wanting to jump ship (including OBJ).

And guess what: John Brown had better stats than OBJ. Maybe OBJ isn't as good as he believes.

That team was dysfunctional either way.  Always has been. You are saying the Bills have a similar culture?

There is no way you truly believe John Brown is a better WR than OBJ.  Ridiculous 

12 minutes ago, MJS said:

. Maybe OBJ isn't as good as he believes.

Maybe he’s not that good when Eli isn’t peppering him with 15+ targets a game with his 55-60 catch % 

similar to basketball with bad teams, someone has to put up stats. He has some highlight catches for sure but those were some horrible giant teams minus one year and Eli was throwing it non stop to him to pad those stat lines and that was the only player who could do anything. Reminds me of a much much better version of Robert foster his one half great season where Allen had no choice but to feed him the ball. 

Less targets and less involvement make for an unhappy OBJ. Imagine the meltdown here when we only attempt 22-25 passes a game most times and he has 3 targets and one catch for 18 yards. 

Edited by Rc2catch