1 Bold Offseason Prediction

The thread is exactly what it says. We’ve had a zillion different “the Bills should get ____” threads. The goal here is to make one bold prediction as to what you think that the Bills MAY do (not what you’d do). 

Mine: The Bills trade their 2nd round pick and a player to Cleveland for OBJ. 

Edited by Kirby Jackson
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

The thread is exactly what it says. We’ve had a zillion different “the Bills should get ____” threads. The goal here is to make one bold prediction as to what you think that the Bills MAY do (not what you’d do). 

Mine: The Bills tirade their 2nd round pick and a player to Cleveland for OBJ. 

...ruminating.....um...er...uh...oh....well....ah.....Bills trade Allen, 2020's 1st & 2nd as well as 2021 1st for Bridgewater...............there you have it..............

The Bills will trade up with Carolina using next year's 1st rounder and draft Ceedee Lamb. I believe Carolina is positioning themselves to draft Trevor Lawrence next year and that the Bills are seriously trying to make a championship run this year. So it's a perfect match.

• Like (+1) 5
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Kirby Jackson said:

thats-a-bold-strategy-cotton-gif.png

• Haha (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

The Bills will trade up with Carolina using next year's 1st rounder and draft Ceedee Lamb. I believe Carolina is positioning themselves to draft Trevor Lawrence next year and that the Bills are seriously trying to make a championship run this year. So it's a perfect match.

Lamb or Juedy works for me in this scenario?

1 hour ago, Kirby Jackson said:

Whoa!  That would be bold....for Cleveland.  Dream scenario for the Bills right there...

Nightmare scenario (and my pick): they trade up for O-lineman in 1st.

• Like (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, SlimShady'sGhost said:

I’ll give you two

The Bills will sweep the Cheatriots 

The Bills will make win 2 playoff games 

The Bills will sweep the Patriots AND win two playoff games in the offseason?  Sounds about right.

• Like (+1) 1

My prediction is they sign Clowney. He doesn’t require any type of compensation in terms of trading for his rights. He had a sub-par season last year in terms of sack numbers. I don’t think he’ll find teams willing to give him $18-20M per year. He’ll settle for $15-$17M over 3yrs. 

This will allow them to go into the draft focusing on WR as the primary need.