One year ago today: AB era in Buffalo

3 minutes ago, Not at the table Karlos said:

I woke up pissed off when I saw we traded for him. What a relief it was to see The tweets saying rapoport was wrong

My son came running into my room that morning after reading the report and told me about it, all excited.  I groaned and told him AB is a moron and I never wanted him on the team.  Glad it never happened and I laughed every time he pulled something dumb with his new teams.

BTW, even with the leap year, I'd still say that tomorrow would be the 1 year anniversary.

• Like (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

I didn’t sleep that whole night trying to follow the train wreck 

My brother is a Steelers fan and we both were texting back and forth about this all night.

3 minutes ago, BuffaloBillies said:

At least it worked out well for both sides.

Bills made the playoffs, and AB.... 

Actually, it didn't work out well for both sides.

It did work for both sides.  AB became a legendary rapper.

• Haha (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

So many here were desperate to claim that was "fake news"...that The Process would never be interested in such a player for so many reasons (including......Jordan Poyer!!).

Good times...

You guys had him for a week.  But don't mention that.

15 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

So many here were desperate to claim that was "fake news"...that The Process would never be interested in such a player for so many reasons (including......Jordan Poyer!!).

Good times...

Not as good times as those crying about the Bills not trading for AB...and then watching him blow up (and thankfully not on the Bills)...

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Yolo, I weep.  You had to go there?

...don't despair Hap......I'm STILL having a hard time buying it as a bonafide deal vs an inquiry.......he fits the "process" like a size 16 1/2 hoof in a size 5 stiletto..........