SIDELINE TO SIDELINE 

Lateral movement 
Football fundamentals 

AND....he's a Baller

Edited by HOUSE
  • Like (+1) 3

25 minutes ago, zevo said:

I’m still not over it

How can we be up 16-0 and lose? I’m not either, that was a tough one to swallow. 

Devin was on fire that game, that kid came to play. 

• Like (+1) 1

Two runs of particular note that really stand out to me in that video:

3:34 - Shows great balance and strength as he breaks multiple tackles.

4:23 - Shows excellent quickness and instincts ability as he jukes multiple defenders at once.

This kid can be special. Excited to see him in a full-time role.

It's amazing how many of those short dump offs went for big gains. The whole offense was in search of an identity all year.  I think they are on the right track though with this kid though. Get some more consistency in the passing game we could have something. Another running back that isn't 100yrs old would help too.

1 minute ago, njbuff said:

Singletary is a stud.

The Bills just need someone who can be a threat with 10-13 touches a game as his back up.

He doesn't need to be power or speed.  I think a 1 cut guy who can catch would be ideal.  Howard maybe...? Mckinnon should he pass a physical and get cut would be interesting to add too.  Still have Yeldon - but im concerned that he couldnt jump gore in the rotation. 

1 minute ago, dneveu said:

He doesn't need to be power or speed.  I think a 1 cut guy who can catch would be ideal.  Howard maybe...? Mckinnon should he pass a physical and get cut would be interesting to add too.  Still have Yeldon - but im concerned that he couldnt jump gore in the rotation. 

I hope the Bills draft a kid and give Yeldon more of a shot if they don’t bring in a vet RB

Just now, njbuff said:

I hope the Bills draft a kid and give Yeldon more of a shot if they don’t bring in a vet RB

Yeah - its possible they draft one?  I know a lot of people like Dillon with his size.  

I just don't want to go into the draft needing one.  If someone they like falls to a spot, sure - but i don't think it should be a position we're desperate to fill.  

I also feel like I'm done with Dimarco.  I'd rather keep an extra WR or RB who can be active on game days.  I hate when someone gets banged up and its like - well its the Gore show now since Dimarco can't play running back.