Name 3 FA WR who interest you...Go!

Clowney, Ngakoue  and Perriman.

i have lost confidence in the 2020 DE rookie class and Perriman mean WR isn’t an absolute need, still needs to be addressed, but not necessarily round one.

Then draft Fulton from DBU and pair him with White.  Round two address Offense line with a RT and round 3 a WR or LB.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, frogger said:

Clowney, Ngakoue  and Perriman.

i have lost confidence in the 2020 DE rookie class and Perriman mean WR isn’t an absolute need, still needs to be addressed, but not necessarily round one.

Then draft Fulton from DBU and pair him with White.  Round two address Offense line with a RT and round 3 a WR or LB.

Dude.  FA WR.  Last I looked, Clowney and Ngakoue weren't WR

On 3/7/2020 at 7:12 AM, DCOrange said:

Gonna cheat and list 4:

1. Robby Anderson - don’t think I need to explain much. He’s a legitimately good starter if you can get past the personality. 

2. Paul Richardson - can line up out wide and be an explosive playmaker when healthy. Has experience starting which I think is key this offseason. We’ve also been interested in the past. 

3. Taylor Gabriel - basically McKenzie if McKenzie were good. 

4. Devin Funchess - experience as a starter, red zone/contested catch target, Beane is/was a fan, would likely be a short and cheap deal. 

Living in Chicago, people here have watched enough Taylor Gabriel to give him to you for a giant bottle of Gatorade...Terrible acquisition by the Bears. I liked him with the Falcons but I would not want him with the Bills based on last year. 

18 hours ago, Locomark said:

Living in Chicago, people here have watched enough Taylor Gabriel to give him to you for a giant bottle of Gatorade...Terrible acquisition by the Bears. I liked him with the Falcons but I would not want him with the Bills based on last year. 

Since he's been released, no Gatorade necessary.

Thought he did OK in 2018.  But guy has a strange pattern, alternating OK year and drop-off year, 3x, 3 teams.