Name 3 FA WR who interest you...Go!

23 minutes ago, elltrain22 said:

In no particular order 

Jimmy Smith- still can play, and I think would be a Micah Hyde type player, in that, we all know he's a good player, but with good scheme and coaching, he'd be possibly pro bowl level. 

Arik Armstead- good fit for our defense. He'd allow us to focus on offense in the draft, and be a really solid pass rusher for our team. 

Austin Hooper or Darryl Williams- in Hooper it would give Allen a reliable target over the middle. Only thing is it cuts into Knox reps. I love Knox, but we gotta maximize our offense especially while Allen is on his rookie deal. Williams can still play. Yes, he has injury history, but I truly believe in our staff and keeping guys healthy. He's versatile, and would allow Cody Ford to move inside to guard, where I think, he'd really flourish. 

Let me also predict we move up in the draft. I guarantee you we end up with Jeudy, Lamb, or Ruggs. No way Beane leaves this draft without a stud WR. 

You fail as well. 

1 hour ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I had the same conclusion after looking at the list.  There's no one on there after Cooper who I'm enthused about.  Green and Sanders are good but I want youth.

Robby Anderson does intrigue me if we think we can control the craycray; because the market is so thin I'm betting on "overpaid" for him.

I do feel we should take a shot on bringing in some guys to at least be a "backup plan" if we draft a rookie who needs development time.  Of course, whether or not that makes sense would depend upon whether they think they'll bring back McKensie and what they think they might see out of Duke.

I just figured Anderson isn't even on our radar given his issues. Doesn't seem to be the type of player Beane and McDermott would want to bring in. But he's a good player.

43 minutes ago, MJS said:

You are one strange puppy.

Indeed, I can not figure that out.  

47 minutes ago, MJS said:

I just figured Anderson isn't even on our radar given his issues. Doesn't seem to be the type of player Beane and McDermott would want to bring in. But he's a good player.

Well, we apparently were willing to try AB.....

58 minutes ago, Rc2catch said:

You fail as well. 

I want WR, but don't wanna spent 15-20 million for aging and injury prone receivers. I want us to take a stud rookie like Jeudy, Lamb, or Ruggs. 

I also want a stud. Not some guy with tons of question marks. Let's get a stud that can take pressure off of Brown and Beasley. 

Edited by elltrain22

29 minutes ago, elltrain22 said:

I want WR, but don't wanna spent 15-20 million for aging and injury prone receivers. I want us to take a stud rookie like Jeudy, Lamb, or Ruggs. 

I also want a stud. Not some guy with tons of question marks. Let's get a stud that can take pressure off of Brown and Beasley. 

I’m just giving you a hard time cause of the thread title and not listing any free agent receivers 

• Like (+1) 1

Robbie Anderson, Robbie Anderson and Robbie Anderson.

We already stole Andre Roberts off the Jets, so why not kick them in the junk AGAIN and sign Robbie Anderson to a long term FA deal, stealing Darnold's speedster?

Pure MF genius.

• Like (+1) 2

Amari Cooper and AJ Green are the only two guys who I believe can come in and unseat someone. 

Perriman or Latimer types aren’t going to beat our McKenzie who has been with this offense for multiple years. 

Its a bad year for Free Agent WRs. They need to draft two guys in the first 4 rounds imo

27 minutes ago, Rc2catch said:

I’m just giving you a hard time cause of the thread title and not listing any free agent receivers 

I know bud. I think I actually needed to expand on my opinion, and you helped me do that! Go Bills! 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

Josh Gordon - if weed has been his problem, maybe it won't be so much of a problem anymore.  Probably the most talented FA WR when healthy, though that's been an issue over the last several years.  Allow me to propose the cliche, low-risk, prove it deal.

Breshad Perriman - 1st round dud who did zilch for the better part of 5 years, or 1st round stud who averaged 5-101-1 over his last 5 games?  I'd be willing to take a chance on the latter.  2 years @ $19M doesn't seem like too high of a price to find out.

Geronimo Allison - was off to a good start in 2018 (19-289-2 through week 4) before injuries derailed his season.  Not sure what happened last year.  I wouldn't give up any trade compensation if the Packers tender him, but he could be an upgrade on our roster if they decide to let him walk. 

• Like (+1) 1