Ekeler and Chargers agree to long term deal

5 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

But they still have Jackson too who is a good runner himself.  So its a two back set still and both are multi-dimensional weapon.  

The Chargers will let Gordon walk but some other team will pay him decent money, just not what he was looking for. 

1 minute ago, billsfan89 said:

The Chargers will let Gordon walk but some other team will pay him decent money, just not what he was looking for. 

Oh yeah, he's getting a job somewhere for sure.  Honestly think he ends up in Houston.  He will not get paid what he wants IMO either, but he will be a good starting RB for someone.  

7 hours ago, billsfan89 said:

Dude helped to win my fantasy football championship. Modern day Darren Sprolls 

Me too!  Ekeler fantasy champions unite!

4 hours ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Ditto and so did Fitzpatrick.  I benched Cousins and Josh Allen in week 16 do to bad matchups (actually dropped them both) and added Fitz for the title game and he had 4 TDs before halftime.  

Ha, I dropped Josh Allen & Baker Mayfield for Fitzmagic & Andy Dalton.  My opponent's tandem of Deshaun Watson & Jameis Winston was clearly no match.

Ekeler & Fitzmagic fantasy champions unite!!

4 hours ago, CommonCents said:

Ryan Fitzpatrick won mine. Did you know he went to Harvard?

I will have to look this up & get back to you.

Gordon apparently thinks he should be about the top paid RB in the NFL.  That's not going to happen with the Chargers. nor is he going to come to Buffalo where Beane just plain isn't going to give him what he wants.  Not sure anyone will, which means if he does sign anywhere, he's probably going to be disgruntled - definitely not a "process guy."

9 hours ago, TigerJ said:

Gordon apparently thinks he should be about the top paid RB in the NFL.  That's not going to happen with the Chargers. nor is he going to come to Buffalo where Beane just plain isn't going to give him what he wants.  Not sure anyone will, which means if he does sign anywhere, he's probably going to be disgruntled - definitely not a "process guy."

He's a good, not great player. He's a better receiving back than most, but he's 27 and has a ton of mileage 

4 minutes ago, dneveu said:

He's a good, not great player. He's a better receiving back than most, but he's 27 and has a ton of mileage 

He's a decent option. If he could be had for on a 3 year $15,000,000 deal I would take him. I think he and his agent royally screwed themselves last year not taking the offer The Chargers had on the table. 

Edited by H2o