Bills G.M. thinking about when to extend Tre’Davious White

49 minutes ago, thebandit27 said:

I’ve never understood why a relatively high percentage of Buffalo fans would rather have a team full of John DiGiorgio’s or Vaclav Varada’s than elite talents.

Maybe it’s some kind of blue collar thing...I don’t know...but count me in as wanting to be the team that pays the super talented guys premium money.

“It’s not delivery!” was an awesome line though.

Jay Z had a line once. Would you rather be underpaid or overrated? We all know what NFL fans would want their players to be.

16 hours ago, Kirby Jackson said:

Are we getting to the point where we stop liking our elite players because they are about to be paid like elite players? Why do we do that? No other fan bases do that (at least that I know of). Tre White is one of the best couple of CBs in the league. At some point he’s going to be given the richest contract a CB has ever received. That’s a day that we should be celebrating not a day that we should dread.

Maybe, IMO, it was because some people wanted to call players elite when they were not.  

10 hours ago, thebandit27 said:

I’ve never understood why a relatively high percentage of Buffalo fans would rather have a team full of John DiGiorgio’s or Vaclav Varada’s than elite talents.

Maybe it’s some kind of blue collar thing...I don’t know...but count me in as wanting to be the team that pays the super talented guys premium money.

Let me put this in...

Home Grown "elite" Talent..... 

and not "bought" talent to look good.  As in.... "Look at all the superstars Cleveland landed"

1 hour ago, SlimShady'sGhost said:

Maybe, IMO, it was because some people wanted to call players elite when they were not.  

Let me put this in...

Home Grown "elite" Talent..... 

and not "bought" talent to look good.  As in.... "Look at all the superstars Cleveland landed"

Personally I don’t care where the talent comes from. The Chiefs signed The Honey Badger and traded a 1st & 2nd for Frank Clark. They were a good team on the verge and bought a couple of stars. They won the Super Bowl. The Bills are a team on the verge now but lack some stars. Whether it be FA, draft or trade they need to add the stars.