America's Best Buffalo Wings

TSNBDSC

17 minutes ago, Joe in Winslow said:

Correct on the being shot in the eye, and also correct on Duff's. Though be warned quality varies by location

I drove 80 miles round trip to get lunch at a Duff’s in Newnan, GA last week. It was worth the trip....I needed a fix. 

Any conversation that does not include @plenzmd1 & Co. (Hammers Lot, NY) is not to be taken seriously!

For those in the area, an Anchor Bar is scheduled to open soon in Kennesaw, GA, home of Kennesaw State and about 32k students. That just might work.  

• Awesome! (+1) 1

The number 2 place is just a few blocks from where my daughter works in Connecticut. I might have to try to get my SIL to check it out with me.  

edit:  I asked my SIL and he said he’s been there, he likes their wings, and he would definitely be happy to take me.  I’m looking forward to that. 

Edited by Gray Beard

2 minutes ago, The Real Buffalo Joe said:

Pluckers has the best wings I've had away from home. Nine-Eleven is my personal favorite. Duff's has a Dallas location I went to last week. Didn't get wings though. Got a Beef on Weck and a Loganberry. 

WHAT???  I went to the Duff’s in Newnan, GA recently and didn’t realize they might have Loganberry! Now......I need to go back, 80 miles round trip. Loganberry makes it worth it. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

Bar Bill is my favorite.  In the Buffalo area, I've only had Bar Bill and Anchor.  Had no problem with Anchor's wings.  I just think Bar Bill wings are much better.  Texture, sauce (flavor and amount) are exactly what I like.

I've never bothered trying Duff's after a trusted source's review of them.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

On 3/5/2020 at 7:41 PM, Gray Beard said:

The number 2 place is just a few blocks from where my daughter works in Connecticut. I might have to try to get my SIL to check it out with me.  

edit:  I asked my SIL and he said he’s been there, he likes their wings, and he would definitely be happy to take me.  I’m looking forward to that. 

Is she hot?

7 minutes ago, Gugny said:

Bar Bill is my favorite.  In the Buffalo area, I've only had Bar Bill and Anchor.  Had no problem with Anchor's wings.  I just think Bar Bill wings are much better.  Texture, sauce (flavor and amount) are exactly what I like.

Want to reveal this trusted source?

Nine-Eleven should be #1, not #5.

18 minutes ago, Gugny said:

Telling you... Try Nine-Eleven in South Buffalo.  Blows the doors off Duff's.  NOT that much off Bar-Bill, but still better.  Bar-Bill getting too busy and serving too many wings.

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

4 minutes ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

Nine-Eleven should be #1, not #5.

Telling you... Try Nine-Eleven in South Buffalo.  Blows the doors off Duff's.  NOT that much off Bar-Bill, but still better.  Bar-Bill getting to busy and serving too many wings.

I will try them if I get the opportunity.

• Like (+1) 1