Would you trade for Fournette?

Would You Trade for Fournette for 4th Rounder or less (meaning 5-7)  

173 members have voted

1. 1. Would You Trade for Fournette for 4th Rounder or less (meaning 5-7)

• Yes
    • No

No, absolutely not. Guys injury prone and wasn’t that great last year as he only accumulated a total of 3 rushing TDS last year, in a lot of ways he’s been not a bust but more of a disappointment. I like Singletary and would rather find someone in the draft that’s young and cheap. The RB position is a dime a dozen position. 

Edited by BuffaloBills1998

5 hours ago, Billl said:

He will be 25 years old next season and just put up 1,700 yards in 15 games.  How is he aging and trending down?  

But out of all those rushing yards he had he only put 3 TDS the entire season. And before that the last 2 years he was horrible

6 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

I'd do it for a two year rental player as his compensation is pretty fair with his production.  I don't know much about his character though so I'd be careful.  He might demand a new contract and sit out.

Exactly he’s not gonna wanna be a  two year rotational rental. Wherever he goes he’s gonna make sure the team makes him the featured back and is probably looking for a big contract like Gurley 

Edited by BuffaloBills1998

12 hours ago, aristocrat said:

jags would be dumb to move him now. but i'd take him. we need a second back as bad as the jags do. 

The Jags are gonna be in rebuild mode as there talking about trading Foles and keeping Minshew. It makes sense to get rid of him, but I highly doubt it’s gonna be for a 5th round pick, I’m thinking a mid 3rd to high second round is what the Jags would probably want. I don’t want him here, singletary is a much better Runner than Fournette is at this point.  Would rather look to the draft since this draft is gonna be RB heavy

47 minutes ago, AlCowlingsTaxiService said:

Shhhhh .... don’t let those pesky facts get in the way of someone’s false narrative!

And he caught over 70 passes—doubling past  receptions—and as others noted, he’s been in a bad situation lately—blocking has been HORRIBLE and offensive situation no good (actually coming off good season all things considered):     https://www.google.com/amp/s/clutchpoints.com/grading-the-2019-nfl-season-for-jaguars-rb-leonard-fournette/amp/

But, I’m merely a casual fan—ask Jags fans or “experts” about his 2019 season (it was two different seasons, but it wasn’t on him). And, it’s a pipe dream for a 5th.  Fantasy football GM stuff.  

Edited by biggerdaddynj

14 hours ago, 1ManRaid said:

Thanks for proving my point, I knew you would try to go there.  Your stat of 38% was from a poll that had NOTHING to do with the virus.  

"Another case in point: 38% of American beer drinkers surveyed this week said they wouldn't buy Corona "under any circumstances" at the moment."

It was deliberately framed after the fact to dishonestly imply that the reason for not buying it was because of the virus.  No, they just don't like or want that kind of beer.  Actually look into the sources of your "stats" before cherry picking.  "Lies, damn lies, and statistics" as they say.

*edit*

Literally one of the first things you learn in first year university statistics is how people with an agenda can and will manipulate a poll and twist the results thereof to support a preconceived notion.  38% of people didn't say "I think Corona beer transmits the virus", they just simply said "I won't buy the beer" and the people doing the poll used the vague wording of the poll to insert their own implications. 

Lol calm down francis. Its a joke 

On 3/5/2020 at 11:52 AM, Captain Hindsight said:

38% of Americans believe the corona virus comes from drinking the beer. I think we can excuse a spelling error

It doesn't?   I have not drank the "beer" and have not gotten the virus and not taking chances.  I am following CDC advise and making sure my drinks have 60% alcohol. 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Limeaid said:

It doesn't?   I have not drank the "beer" and have not gotten the virus and not taking chances.  I am following CDC advise and making sure my drinks have 60% alcohol. 

2BD beats the pants off WebMD every time