Would you trade for Fournette?

Would You Trade for Fournette for 4th Rounder or less (meaning 5-7)  

173 members have voted

1. 1. Would You Trade for Fournette for 4th Rounder or less (meaning 5-7)

• Yes
    • No

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/leonard-fournette-purges-instagram-to-make-a-point-about-the-jaguars/ar-BB10K1Wa

Seems like wants out of Jacksonville ... his fight on the sidelines in Buffalo aside ..  I think he'd be a good compliment (pounder) to Singletary's style for a (4th thru 7th rounder) exchange.  Set to make $4.2 Million this year and 5th year option available.

It'd be fine because once you acquire him, you can always cut him if you ever need the cap space.

Having said that, he's the 6th highest paid RB in the league and I think Singletary is better than him. I would rather be seeking a WR or pass rusher in a trade.

• Like (+1) 1

For being a big guy he plays kinda soft and is often injured even if he plays through it. 
But at such a low cost as asked in this thread sure, most of those low picks are going to have a real struggle to even make this team. 

The simple answer is yes....the true answer is, like anything else in life or the NFL, it depends on the price. Fournette's year was almost a tale of two years. He started out much like the way he finished the year before, but much of his last year was very good albeit strangely missing TDs. If you get that version of Fournette, then he's worth a 4th Round pick - otherwise, based on value of his position, the Bills would be overpaying for his services.

29 minutes ago, Pete said:

for a 4th sure.  I'd rather sign Henry, or draft one of top 3 RBs

Of course I would rather have Henry, even at a high price. He is a diference maker and would turn the offense around. 

Henry and Motor ohhhh my!