Bills add “Game Management” to Marc Lubick’s title

2 hours ago, Mr. WEO said:

On game day, the HC is being paid to focus on this stuff.

57 minutes ago, Captain Hindsight said:

Image result for math

I recognize there's a lot going on, but when people talk about HC's needing to evolve on game-day it makes no sense considering he's been in the NFL for 20 years.  He's 3 for 15 on challenges. 

Some people think on their feet a lot better.  Not saying the HC is slow or not smart, but I get the sense McD thinks he's prepared for every situation and it's not possible. 

Putting more people in the process may hinder and not improve the game-day management piece.

Just now, BillsVet said:

I recognize there's a lot going on, but when people talk about HC's needing to evolve on game-day it makes no sense considering he's been in the NFL for 20 years.  He's 3 for 15 on challenges. 

Some people think on their feet a lot better.  Not saying the HC is slow or not smart, but I get the sense McD thinks he's prepared for every situation and it's not possible. 

Putting more people in the process may hinder and not improve the game-day management piece.

Alternatively, it could improve the game day management

Positive thinking!

2 hours ago, ScottLaw said:

"Don't punt when you are tied late in OT in your opponents territory on 4th and short when you need to win the game to stay in playoff contention."

2 hours ago, BillsVet said:

Yes....the assistant WR coach is just the right mind to step in here !

YES!!! 

Very badly needed, I think McDermott is a good teacher of the game but he is straight trash when it comes to game/clock management. Like almost unbelievably bad for a guy who just finished his 3rd year. I'm glad he at least recognizes it and hopefully will give up some of those responsibilities. As we've seen with Andy Reid, for some it's not something that ever really becomes a strength. 

On 3/4/2020 at 10:59 AM, YoloinOhio said:

Good to see them add this - should help in-game decision making 

Can someone tell me - what is the deal with Bruce Nolan?  He had zero pictures of him online.  Instead he used photos of Jim Carey.  WTF

Why has he gone to such lengths to conceal his ID.  He doesn’t exactly have the most controversial takes and all of the other BR guys go by their regular names