Leslie Frazier Promoted

5 hours ago, Mr. WEO said:

What part of my post are they disagreeing with?

Never said "they" disagreed.

13 hours ago, I am the egg man said:

Imagine if a top 3 D could hold a 16 point 3rd Q lead in a playoff game...

....is this you being complimentary towards Frazier and his defense, if so, my mistake.  

Bills 'D' was outstanding last year. Only 'D' to allow opponents 21 pts. or less in 13 games, only allowed 25 pts. or more in one game.

The offense failed to score in the 2nd half in Tennessee. Seems your singling out the 'D' for the loss with a veiled shot at Frazier, since it's a thread about his promotion.

Tennessee....wtf ?

Music City miracle on the brain syndrome. 

Edited by I am the egg man

15 minutes ago, I am the egg man said:

Never said "they" disagreed.

....is this you being complimentary towards Frazier and his defense, if so, my mistake.  

Bills 'D' was outstanding last year. Only 'D' to allow opponents 21 pts. or less in 13 games, only allowed 25 pts. or more in one game.

The offense failed to score in the 2nd half in Tennessee. Seems your singling out the 'D' for the loss with a veiled shot at Frazier, since it's a thread about his promotion.

'

The Offense shouldn't have had to score again  with a 16 point 3rd Q lead with a top D behind it.  You don't agree?  It's not a "veiled shot", it's a simple question.

6 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

The Offense shouldn't have had to score again  with a 16 point 3rd Q lead with a top D behind it.  You don't agree?  It's not a "veiled shot", it's a simple question.

Well, I don't agree.  Even against a top defense this season, 16 points has shown to be a differential a top offense can make up in a hurry.

On 3/4/2020 at 9:05 AM, GunnerBill said:

I suspect that is just the title catching up with the role he has always done. He is vet former HC that I imagine McD has lent on a first time HC.

More than anything probably threw a few bucks to ensure the only way he takes an interview is for full HC positions

14 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Well, I don't agree.  Even against a top defense this season, 16 points has shown to be a differential a top offense can make up in a hurry.

The Texans were not a top offense last year.  In just over a Q of football, the D gave up 19 straight points (including 2 2 point conversions) on the 3 successive possessions after the Bills went up 16-0 with 6 min left in the 3rd. 

At 16-0 did you ever feel that lead was in danger, i.e., that the lethargic Texans Offense would suddenly blow away the 3rd ranked D in the league?

I sure didn't.