Leslie Frazier Promoted

That's great - Leslie has done a great job for us. I am really enjoying some of the stability that seems to be developing with the franchise. As a guy who has been a fan of the team for over 40 years - that last sentence is  something that I have rarely contemplated over the years.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

its very easy to forget about fraziers impact beings he's a fairly reserved guy on the sidelines and the defense has been so good without that "flash" factor.

the guy has been a heck of a hire for our bills. Anytime, over the last 2 years, his name has been loosely mentioned in NFL HC talks I start to sweat a bit. 

Edited by Stank_Nasty
  • Like (+1) 3

2 minutes ago, Stank_Nasty said:

its very easy to forget about fraziers impact beings he's a fairly reserved guy on the sidelines and the defense has been so good without that "flash" factor.

the guy has been a heck of a hire for our bills. Anytime, over the last 2 years, his name has been loosely mentioned in NFL HC talks I start to sweat a bit. 

Consistency seems to be a part of being a winner in the NFL i hope they can keep this band together for a while even though Frazier deserves another shot at being a HC in the league i believe he would be hard to replace & keep the D playing at the level they are right now even though McD has been and more than likely has input into Frazier's thought process leading up to game day !

• Like (+1) 2

10 minutes ago, MiltonWaddams said:

Nice! He and McD have worked very well together the last two seasons. Great to see him receiving some well deserved respect 

Great to see the ego's not in play.  These guys work together, and that is how it happens folks. (the process)

• Like (+1) 3

10 minutes ago, eball said:

This has me thinking a McD extension is going to be announced very shortly.

There has been some chatter out there that it’s about that time ... going into his 4th year of a 5 year deal I believe 

1 minute ago, Canadian Bills Fan said:

Makes it harder for a team to sign him away from us by giving him asst HC title while still keeping him as a DC

Now he could only leave for a HC job

Actually, that part was true either way. AHC is still an assistant coach and all assistants are considered the same level when it comes to team ability to deny an interview with another team while under contract. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, Canadian Bills Fan said:

Makes it harder for a team to sign him away from us by giving him asst HC title while still keeping him as a DC

Now he could only leave for a HC job

I don't think this is something to worry about.  At least I'm not losing sleep over it.