@KyleBrandt - "I want Amari Cooper in Buffalo.

He's a good WR and he's had some good years in this league already, but there are games where he just doesn't seem to show up. One week he gets 180-200yds and 2 scores, then the next week he has one or two catches for 30 yards. I'm not sure if it's the offense he was in, Dak, or him. I wouldn't be mad if we brought him in though. 

• Like (+1) 4

My favorite take away from this story, is that we are seeing more and more "analysts" list Buffalo as a suitable location for some of the top Free Agent targets out there.  In the past it was very rare for us to be tied to any FA speculation, but now people are starting to see that we are moving in the right direction, and 1 or 2 key acquisitions could put us in the mix for a deep run into the play-offs.  

• Like (+1) 6

12 minutes ago, Smitty75 said:

Exactly, we need some guys that want to play here and will give 100%. 

In fairness. Money talks. They all say they dont want to be here. Just get paid to play ball and be on the first thing outta here. 

Hell if we submitted to they dont wanna be here... we probably would not have had 1 bowl appearance. 

With that being said.. I dont like Cooper anyway

Edited by Agent 91

26 minutes ago, H2o said:

He's a good WR and he's had some good years in this league already, but there are games where he just doesn't seem to show up. One week he gets 180-200yds and 2 scores, then the next week he has one or two catches for 30 yards. I'm not sure if it's the offense he was in, Dak, or him. I wouldn't be mad if we brought him in though. 

I was bothered by his presence on the 'Boys bench for a lot of offense plays when their season was on the line......if he isn't a difference maker, we don't want him.

37 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

Nah. We’ll find his equal in the 3rd Round on a rookie contract for 4 years.

I wouldn’t’ mind a vet AND a top rookie, but I’d want a vet who wants to be in Buffalo. 

• Like (+1) 1