The Jets Killed a Fan Last Night.....

"The Jets killed Karl!" ?

I especially liked how they went into specific detail, talking about things like Austin Sefarian-Jenkins' non-catch in the end zone in 2017, passing on Deshaun Watson, Darnold with mono, etc.

Larry David is a huge Jets fan. He called Mike Maccagnan before the 2018 draft to tell him to take Lamar Jackson, and MacCagnan just laughed at him, apparently.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

I didnt even realize that show was still on, that it had jumped the shark years ago. 

They seem to do a new run every 2-3 years now. I think there has only been 2 new seasons the last 5 years. 

1 hour ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

I didnt even realize that show was still on, that it had jumped the shark years ago. Yes i can relate to the Jets plight, at least i dont have to go to another state for a home game and listen to that incredible obnoxious J E T S JETS JETS JETS.

Clearly you don't understand the origin of the phrase 'jumped the shark'!

I caught about half of this episode....absolutely hilarious.   

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, thronethinker said:

If you're looking for a good laugh and have HBO, check out the latest episode of Curb Your Enthusiasm "The Ugly Section". Lots of fun poking at The Jets and the torture of their fans. Sad part is I can relate.  

I had to pause that show I was laughing so hard.

28 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

Clearly you don't understand the origin of the phrase 'jumped the shark'!

I caught about half of this episode....absolutely hilarious.   

Clearly you dont understand reading comprehension, i thought the show was old and tired, and ran its course long ago.   You disgree fine by me.  I Havent seen it in years.

• Sad 3

2 hours ago, Logic said:

"The Jets killed Karl!" ?

I especially liked how they went into specific detail, talking about things like Austin Sefarian-Jenkins' non-catch in the end zone in 2017, passing on Deshaun Watson, Darnold with mono, etc.

Larry David is a huge Jets fan. He called Mike Maccagnan before the 2018 draft to tell him to take Lamar Jackson, and MacCagnan just laughed at him, apparently.

Larry did a great interview with Howard Stern a few years ago, and said that he (Larry) thinks he could be a good offensive coordinator.  It was awesome.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, eball said:

Not a fan, eh?

That's a shame.

Ya not a fan of him personally either, but his shows are great. Mainly because they completely make fun of everyone and mostly himself. He knows how to produce an entertaining show that mocks everyone politically and socially. 

Edited by thronethinker

36 minutes ago, thronethinker said:

Ya not a fan of him personally either, but his shows are great. Mainly because they completely make fun of everyone and mostly himself. He knows how to produce an entertaining show that mocks everyone politically and socially. 

Larry just seems to find a way to ***** up in every show, just good stuff.