Mock free agency and draft

I think this is a rough sketch as to what our offseason could look like. Beane typically signs free agents that fills a need area and goes BPA in the draft. I could see us going DE, WR, T, CB and G in free agency so we’re not so vulnerable and desperate going into the draft. With free agency right around the corner and the draft nearly a month away, here’s an idea as to what our offseason may look like.

Free Agency

Trae Waynes, CB, Minnesota Vikings
Robert Quinn, DE, Miami Dolphins
Graham Glasgow, G, Detroit Lions
Nelson Agholor, WR, Philadelphia Eagles
Darryl Williams, RT, Carolina Panthers

Draft

22: R1P22  
EDGE YETUR GROSS-MATOS
PENN STATE

54: R2P22  
WR DENZEL MIMS
BAYLOR

86: R3P22  
TE ALBERT OKWUEGBUNAM
MISSOURI

125: R4P22  
OT CALVIN THROCKMORTON
OREGON

155: R5P9
WR ANTONIO GANDY-GOLDEN
LIBERTY

167: R5P21  
RB ZACK MOSS
UTAH

188: R6P9  
OT YASIR DURANT
MISSOURI

201: R6P22  
LB WILLIE GAY JR.
MISSISSIPPI STATE

207: R6P28  
CB A.J. GREEN
OKLAHOMA STATE

• Thank you (+1) 1

While realize signing all the best free agents is unrealistic, you didn’t sign one.

the only guy I’d want there is Quinn on a 1-2 year deal.  

draft wise, I’d take it.

trae Wayne’s?????  Uuuuuuuuugh!

• Like (+1) 1

I like Quinn and Glasgow in FA.  Although, I think we need an impact player in FA for offense.  Bean has to quit pinching the pennies now.  Get Hooper, he's the top receive (albeit as a TE) available.  We need more receivers.  

I'd love Mims in the 2nd round, I don't know if that can happen.  But if he makes it to the 2nd, I expect we trade up for him.  

• Like (+1) 1

I don't care for the two offensive tackles you have the Bills drafting.  The rest of it looks pretty good.  I don't know that the Bills are that interested in adding more competition at tight end.  Okwuegbunam certainly opened some eyes at the combine with his 40 time.  Personally, I would give some thought to drafting a shorter guy who can block and using him in the backfield for the kind of role they're using Dimarco to fill now.  He could maybe line up outside too, and act as an inline blocker in double TE formations.  Thyat seems like a better use of a roster spot than what Dimarco provides now.

I can see free agency being pretty similar to that.

But I just don't see why people are high on Gross-Matos. He seems to play slow. And he gets sacks when the lineman misses a block.

Just my opinion. But that's what I saw of Matos. I would hate the pick... Until he proved me wrong.