Christian McCaffrey pondered as possibly being available?!?!?!

What would you do for Christian McCaffrey?  

109 members have voted

1. 1. What would you give up for CMC?

• Nothing, I don't want the greatest player in the league on my team and to become a dynasty
    • Two 1st rounders
    • Two 1st rounders plus a 2nd
    • This years entire draft
    • Two 1sts and two 2nds
    • I would trade anything in the world to have CMC on my team and win multiole Super Bowls

16 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

I’d trade a 1st but not 2. This schtick is getting kinda tired though. 

The reason I had two 1sts as a jumping off point was because eveybody would criticize and say it would take that minimum to even get the Panthers to listen, I would love to do the deal for this years 1st, a 4th and next years 3rd.

1 minute ago, Sherlock Holmes said:

The reason I had two 1sts as a jumping off point was because eveybody would criticize and say it would take that minimum to even get the Panthers to listen, I would love to do the deal for this years 1st, a 4th and next years 3rd.

As good as CMC is, you aren’t paying that for a running back. No one is giving that!! The position value isn’t there. You could maybe get Kamara for a 2nd. You aren’t paying 2 1sts. 

The ONLY skill player that may get 2 1sts at this point is Michael Thomas. WR have way more value and I’m still not sure that price would be paid. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Sherlock Holmes said:

No, I just enjoy the finest players the game has to offer. Just the other day I was banging the table for Marquette King:wub:

The finest players play in the NFL, not the xfl 

4 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

As good as CMC is, you aren’t paying that for a running back. No one is giving that!! The position value isn’t there. You could maybe get Kamara for a 2nd. You aren’t paying 2 1sts. 

The ONLY skill player that may get 2 1sts at this point is Michael Thomas. WR have way more value and I’m still not sure that price would be paid. 

Then a 2nd it is!! I don't care what the cost is but obviously the lower the better... I just need my Bills autographed McCaffrey Jersey.

7 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

Fixed it. 

7 minutes ago, MJS said:

Yeah, Kuechly isn't skill position. Good point.

That's coach Kuechly to you!!?

22 minutes ago, LABILLBACKER said:

Daboll wouldn't know what to do with him.....

Or if he did happen to figure it out and the plays are working, Daboll would switch to something else to stay one step ahead of the opposing DC in forcing a change

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, DFT said:

I would definitely trade Tim Graham for Christian McCaffrey.   Definitely.  

Throw Sully in for free, and Incarcerated bob too... 

• Haha (+1) 2

2 hours ago, Sherlock Holmes said:

Uh huh...dweebs in the basement doesn't count as an editorial source.

Sportsnaut Editorial Process

Each story on Sportsnaut will always be the original thoughts of the writer, a news report, or will be sourced from a reputable media outlet including other websites, blogs, magazines, and newspaper that have demonstrated accuracy and responsibility in their work. All source material is reviewed thoroughly by our editorial staff before publishing.

Managing Editor – Jesse Reed 
Mr. Reed provides Sportsnaut with over eight years of writing and editorial experience. Mr. Reed is responsible for all content for the site, overseeing what should and should not be published for our audience. His previous work includes Bleacher Report.

Editor-at-large – Vincent Frank 
Mr. Frank was the first managing editor at Sportsnaut and has over 10 years of editorial experience working for outlets like Forbes, Bleacher Report, and eDraft. Mr. Frank continues to have a hand in the editorial direction of Sportsnaut.

• Haha (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Lurker said:

Uh huh...dweebs in the basement doesn't count as an editorial source.

Sportsnaut Editorial Process

Each story on Sportsnaut will always be the original thoughts of the writer, a news report, or will be sourced from a reputable media outlet including other websites, blogs, magazines, and newspaper that have demonstrated accuracy and responsibility in their work. All source material is reviewed thoroughly by our editorial staff before publishing.

Managing Editor – Jesse Reed 
Mr. Reed provides Sportsnaut with over eight years of writing and editorial experience. Mr. Reed is responsible for all content for the site, overseeing what should and should not be published for our audience. His previous work includes Bleacher Report.

Editor-at-large – Vincent Frank 
Mr. Frank was the first managing editor at Sportsnaut and has over 10 years of editorial experience working for outlets like Forbes, Bleacher Report, and eDraft. Mr. Frank continues to have a hand in the editorial direction of Sportsnaut.

Well if we get McCaffrey I'll buy a lifetime Platinum membership